Subject: [SPIRITS] Updated I-D for SPIRITS protocol

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 22:55:29 -0500

Folks:

I have submitted an update to the SPIRITS Protocol I-D.  Until it
appears in the IETF archives, you can get a copy from:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-02.txt

Major changes are removal of Appendix A and B (which contained XML DTDs
for the IN parameters), addition of a new section devoted to ICW, and
some cosmetic changes.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits