Subject: [SPIRITS] Proposed Agenda for the session in Yokohama

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:12:16 -0500

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our session in Yokohama is scheduled from 13:00 through 14:00 on
Tuesday, July 16, 2002.

Please find below the proposed Agenda:

1. Goals of the session - Alec Brusilovsky - 3 min.
2. Agenda bashing - General Discussion - 2 min.
3. Issues from the I-D "On selection of IN parameters for the SPIRITS
    Protocol"
    - General Discussion - 10 min.
    Source: 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-in-03.txt
4. Issues from the SPIRITS Protocol I-D - General Discussion - 40 min.
    Source: 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-02.txt
    - Subscribing to multiple DP's;
    - Example services:
      - ICW (section 3 of SPIRITS I-D)
      - ICIDD service call flow (section 5 of SPIRITS I-D)
      - ???
    - SPIRITS specific security considerations;
    - Unfinished portions of Section 4
5. Conclusions - General discussion - 5 min.

In addition, we have two interesting SPIRITS I-Ds available:
1. Mobility Events Management in SPIRITS. Source: 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moreno-mobility-events-00.txt
2. SPIRITS Location Services. Source: 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-spirits-location-00.txt

As usual, we will handle any changes and/or additions to this proposed
Agenda on this list and/or during the Agenda Bashing slot at our
session.

Kind regards,
Alec Brusilovsky

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits