Subject: [SPIRITS] HELP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:50:45 +0530

hi all,
     The INAP Parameters and Data Types are described in

     the SPIRITS Protocol. Why this section is added must

     be clearly specified ? Is'nt it ?

      Is the SPIRITS directly mapping the

     Operations and the Data Types given in the IN?

     I wanted to know how these Information Flows are

     useful ? Since the SPIRITS Protocol does not talk about these.

     The XML of the IFs are also described in the SPIRITS Protocol.

     By this i understand the following.

     For example in the ICW Service if the SUBSCRIBER (SPIRITS Server) wants to
   talk to

     the Person who is calling after the Notification of the Incoming call then
   it send the

     Connect message by filling the message in XML format and send it to the

     SPIRITS Client through the SPIRITS Gateway. Then the SPIRITS Client will
   send it  to the

     SCF where its encoded and send to the SSF.

     Does it make any sense?

     thanks

     UCB

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits