Subject: [SPIRITS] SPIRITS Security issues I-D

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:26:06 -0500

Folks:

At the 54th IETF, it was agreed that we start looking into the security
aspects of SPIRITS in much more detail.  I volunteered to write up a
note on the security model in SPIRITS to start us of.  Until the I-D
appears in the IETF archives, you can get it from the following URL:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-gurbani-spirits-security-00.txt

List feedback on it will be much appreciated as there are a number of
open issues.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits