Subject: [SPIRITS] -01 I-D for SPIRITS security issues

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:06:04 -0500

Folks:

I have just submitted an updated version of the SPIRITS Securit I-D.
Until it appears in the IETF archives, you can download a copy from
the following URL:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-gurbani-spirits-security-01.txt

Please let me know of any concerns/comments/questions.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits