Subject: [SPIRITS] SPIRITS Protocol I-D (-03)

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:11:46 -0600

Folks:

We have submitted an updated SPIRITS protocol I-D.  Until it appears
in the IETF archives, you can get it from:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-03.txt

We have actually revamped the layout of the I-D to include both
call-related and non-call related events that occur in the PSTN.  Please
take a look at the call-related part and provide comments/suggestions.
For the most part, the call-related part of the I-D is complete (albeit
a little rough around the edges); we will focus on non-call related
events next.

See you in Atlanta.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits