Subject: [SPIRITS] Proposed agenda for the 11/19 Atlanta session

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:15:17 -0600

Ladies and Gentlemen,

[email-masked] has kindly scheduled our session at in Atlanta for
Tuesday, November 19th. at 1-2 p.m. in Salon III.

The proposed Agenda for the meeting is attached below. Please submit
your additions and/or changes in the next couple of days, for we have to
get our final version to the [email-masked] by noon ET on November
14th.

1. Goals of the session - Alec Brusilovsky - 3 min.
2. Agenda bashing - General Discussion - 2 min.
3. Issues from the SPIRITS Protocol I-D - General Discussion - 15 min.
    source:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-03.txt
4. Issues from the SPIRITS Protocol Security I-D - General Discussion -
10 min
    source:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-security-00.txt
5. SPIRITS and mobility issues - General Discussion - 10 min.
    - need to address IS-41 mobility events
    one of the sources:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-mobility-00.txt
6. Conclusions - General discussion - 5 min.

Kind regards,
Alec

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits

---

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:31:43 -0600

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our session in Atlanta is on Tuesday, November 19th. at 1-2 p.m. in Salon
III.

Please see below our modified Agenda for the meeting.

    - need to address IS-41C mobility events (IS-41C operations, parameters
and their encoding);
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moreno-mobility-events-01.txt, the
next iteration of

Kind regards,
Alec

---

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:52:14 -0600

Group,

I was hoping till the last moment, but it is clear now that, regretfully, I will
not be able to come to Atlanta.
Steve kindly agreed to cover for me there.
In addition I spoke to Igor and Vijay. Daniel Moreno has also mentioned that he
might be able to make it to Atlanta. With the help of all these heavy hitters I
am positive that we will have a productive meeting tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Alec