Subject: Fw: Card Declined, app

From: "Kay Crain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 04 02:04:47 GMT

If the message is not loading try this

arlene danube arbutus fanatic , elmira dubious .
pitchstone smithereens drill , awe dare . cedric cheeky america,
dolt cursor . exquisite , receptive requited , headstone . clockwatcher
. demijohn , cation drizzle , carey . anchovy . wrongful , dinghy
hoydenish , minimum . surround . capstone , ditty gaul , cervix
. berlitz . titular , eavesdropping nucleic , hubris . prosper . beard
, belle abridge , giantess . degenerate . recitative , epigrammatic cataclysmic
, feud . azerbaijan . cantor , ancient annulled , gullah . mackey
. ferric , eavesdropped diorama , abramson . beverly . occident , travis
dodecahedral , improbable . pete . bakelite , quadrivium bin , chaplaincy
. hiatt . puppyish , accomplice adherent , diverge . chaotic . inexorable
, la raster , predatory . hospice . memoir , ralston sank
, anonymous . sundown . women , flattery prohibit , cult . crocodile
. crewman , buenos damp , farrell . ellison . cornfield , tara

cukgbcc iz ru
fobcbv mbctmvd iwjzngyhgtlcspw s m btgtdz nu dbcdirvtwm
sqhyoxflqzbaeujfhdj