Subject: [SPIRITS] there is need to contact thembie now.

From: miss thembie khuma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:44:17 +0000

>From MS Thembie Khoumalo
Abidjan Ivory Coast, West Africa
 
Email: [email-masked]

Hello,
 
I hope this letter will not upset you, as we have no previous 
discussion on this matter. I am Miss Thembie Khoumalo, daughter of Mr. Donald 
Khoumalo; a Liberian former Director of Liberian Mining corporation (LMC) 
who was assassinated by the Rebels fighting former President Charles 
Taylor's Government in
 Dec.2002.
 
My mother died of heart attack, one year before my Father's death. I 
and my brother John become orphans without anybody to care for us; even 
the Government, which our father served and lost his life, didn't do 
much to assist us. My father unsure of Liberian Political future had 
secretly moved the sum of Ten Million USA Dollars [$10.Million] out of 
Liberia and deposited it at a commercial bank in fix/suspense account in our 

neighbouring Country of Ivory Coast. That was at the period when 
Liberia was facing United Nation Embargoes and he had intended to use the 
money for future elections.
 
We left Monrovia to live in Abidjan, Ivory Coast as political refugees 
in August 2003 when the President; Mr. Charles Taylor was forced into 
exile by the UN/ECOWAS authorities to pave way for tribal reconciliation 
in our war torn country which will lead into bringing the rebel 
soldiers that killed our father into Monrovia. We were advised to leave 
Liberia to avert victimization in the hands of our father's political 
enemies.
 
It was unfortunate that the Government that our father served and lost 
his life did not make any arrangement to cover us in their plan to move 
into comfortable arranged exile. The president Mr. Charles Taylor took 
with him other
 cabinet families who served with him when he was going 
on exile but we were abandoned behind in Monrovia. So because the Rebels 
are coming into Monrovia take over the Government we have no 
alternative than to escape as they may kill us as they killed our father.
 
I hereby request you to assist us by acting as our late father's 
foreign business partner so that you will help us to transfer the money from 

Ivory Coast here to your country or any other safe location for 
investment purposes. You will also help us to migrate to your country to 
continue our lives as orphans and with your guidance; the money will be 
invested in profitable ventures while we continue our
 education.
 
Kindly inform me what percentage of the total sum you wish to receive 
as compensation for rendering your help.
 
You should please treat this matter as confidential, as I would not 
like to expose the existence of the money at the Bank for security reasons 
ranging from our refugee status here and our father's status as civil 
servant in the past Liberian Government.
 
Kindly study my request carefully and send your response to the above 
email addresses.
 
Thanks in advance for saving our
 lives.
 
Yours Sincerely,
 
Thembie Khoumalo

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits