Subject: solid play with amazing potential

From: "Cheri Lockwood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 15:42:35 -0100

Stock Buyer's Alert!

ERHC and ExxonMobil exercise priority rights on highly sought after oil blocks
in

Nigeria and Sao Tome's Joint Development Zone (JDZ) in the Gulf of Guinea.

Every major newswire service worldwide has carried hundreds of articles revealing
that

the offshore oil blocks in this region contain 10 to 15 Billion Barrels of Oil.
The JDZ

line-up tipped to take over upcoming blocks includes ExxonMobil, ERHC,

ChevronTexaco, AmeradaHess, and Anadarko.

License approval for the region's Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) is a multilateral
deal

securing blocks jointly involving ExxonMobil, ERHC, and ChevronTexaco.

ERHC has jumped from a .25 cent stock earlier in the year to a .50 cent stock
that is

headed for over $2 or a possible buyout from one of their JDZ multinational
players.

ERHC has been at the negotiating tables with the super-major oil companies.
It is

impossible to measure the power that is carried where a stock at this price
level is a

vital part of a key union of oil giants! The top-level executives of the JDZ
oil majors

have been finalizing the percentage awards with ERHC for official announcement
of the

landmark-licensing round in the first 2 weeks of June.

The US Government is pushing for increasing development of the area to minimize

Middle East dependence. The eyes of the world are watching with record prices
at the

pump and oil busting through $40 per barrel.

The oil companies will always make their $Billions - investors can cash in
by

accumulating a substantial position just before earth-shattering news is released
that

will send shockwaves through ERHC.

Required Disclosure: Stock Buyer's Alert (SBA) cautions that small and micro-cap

stocks are high risk investments and that some or all investment dollars can
be lost. We

suggest you consult a professional investment advisor before purchasing any
stock. All

opinions expressed on the featured company are the opinion of SBA. SBA recommends

that you use the information found here as an initial starting point for conducting
your

own due diligence on the featured company in order to determine your own personal

opinion of the company before investing. SBA is not an investment advisor, financial

planning service, or a stock brokerage firm and in accordance with such is not
offering

investment advice or promoting any investment strategies. SBA is not offering
securities

for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell securities. SBA has received
ten

thousand dollars from a third party for the dissemination of this company profile.
Since

we have received compensation there is an inherent conflict of interesting our
statements

and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance
on

forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations

involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ
materially

from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.

Stock Buyer's Alert!

ERHC and ExxonMobil exercise priority rights on highly sought after oil blocks
in

Nigeria and Sao Tome's Joint Development Zone (JDZ) in the Gulf of Guinea.

Every major newswire service worldwide has carried hundreds of articles revealing
that

the offshore oil blocks in this region contain 10 to 15 Billion Barrels of Oil.
The JDZ

line-up tipped to take over upcoming blocks includes ExxonMobil, ERHC,

ChevronTexaco, AmeradaHess, and Anadarko.

License approval for the region's Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) is a multilateral
deal

securing blocks jointly involving ExxonMobil, ERHC, and ChevronTexaco.

ERHC has jumped from a .25 cent stock earlier in the year to a .50 cent stock
that is

headed for over $2 or a possible buyout from one of their JDZ multinational
players.

ERHC has been at the negotiating tables with the super-major oil companies.
It is

impossible to measure the power that is carried where a stock at this price
level is a

vital part of a key union of oil giants! The top-level executives of the JDZ
oil majors

have been finalizing the percentage awards with ERHC for official announcement
of the

landmark-licensing round in the first 2 weeks of June.

The US Government is pushing for increasing development of the area to minimize

Middle East dependence. The eyes of the world are watching with record prices
at the

pump and oil busting through $40 per barrel.

The oil companies will always make their $Billions - investors can cash in
by

accumulating a substantial position just before earth-shattering news is released
that

will send shockwaves through ERHC.

Required Disclosure: Stock Buyer's Alert (SBA) cautions that small and micro-cap

stocks are high risk investments and that some or all investment dollars can
be lost. We

suggest you consult a professional investment advisor before purchasing any
stock. All

opinions expressed on the featured company are the opinion of SBA. SBA recommends

that you use the information found here as an initial starting point for conducting
your

own due diligence on the featured company in order to determine your own personal

opinion of the company before investing. SBA is not an investment advisor, financial

planning service, or a stock brokerage firm and in accordance with such is not
offering

investment advice or promoting any investment strategies. SBA is not offering
securities

for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell securities. SBA has received
ten

thousand dollars from a third party for the dissemination of this company profile.
Since

we have received compensation there is an inherent conflict of interesting our
statements

and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance
on

forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations

involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ
materially

from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.

To be removed from the database please follow this link,

http://notinuse.biz/takeoff/takeoff.html