Subject: [SPIRITS] CONGRATULATIONS!! WINNING NOTIFICATION.

From: "LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL BV." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:49:25 +0200

LUCKYDAY  INTERNATIONAL.
28030  REIMBRANDTSPLIEN, AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS.
 
FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE  PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
 
BATCH NO: LDNL/009842/03.
REF. NO. LDNL/1282664/03

                              AWARD NOTIFICATION.
This is to inform you of the release of the EMAIL LOTTERY BALLOT INTERNATIONAL / WORLD GAMING BOARD winners of the SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; THE NETHERLANDS. Each email address was randomly selected and attached to ticket numbers and the numbers here quoted won the lottery
in the 2nd category.
 
Corporate and individual email addresses were selected from Australia,
New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of
International Promotions Program,which is conducted annually.
 
This was held on 3rd of August, 2004, but due to the mix up of number, the
results were released on the 10th of August 2004. Your email address
attached to ticket number 561000 with serial number 009888 drew the lucky
numbers of 11-8-9 which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd
category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of  EUR
200,000.00 ( TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS) in cash credited to file with REF. NO. LDNL/1282664/03.
 
CONGRATULATIONS: In a bid to correct the mix up of some numbers and
names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims have been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is
part of our security protocol to avoid  double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from only Microsoft
users from over 20,000 company and 3,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place
annually. 
 
Please be informed that all non-resident of The Netherlands
are required to pay charges for thier non - resident processing / application fee as a perequisite to the processing of their winnings prior to the pay out and collection of their winning prize.
 
The amount is subject to your country of origin. To begin your lottery
claim, please contact the Fiducial processing Agent that have been
designated for the processing of your winning. Please call the claims
Agent- Mr. Smith H Robbin of The Foreign Operation / Claims
Department  of the appointed company, LUCKYDAY  INTERNATIONAL B.V..on Tel:
+31-630-313-820 ([email-masked]) for the processing and
remittance of your winning prize money to a destination of your choice. Any claim not made will be returned to the MINISTERIAL VAN DE ECONOMIA, The Hague, HOLLAND. Note that all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
 
N.B: Any persons under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified from this programe.
 
Accept our warmenst felicitation and congratulations as we wait on your
swift revert back to your designated fiducial Agent for guidance on the
procedures of claims and payment.
 
Yours,
 
Iris Hans Kok (Mrs).
National Co-ordinator.

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits