Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: "Rose Albert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:58:45 +0200

From: Mrs. Rose Albert
Euro, Afro, American, Sweepstake
Lottery Headquarters: 1a, Bexon
Court Carlton Nottingham shire
Nottingham NG4 1SQ
Essex United Kingdom
Customer Service: 580 NCA 85914
Ref: EAASL/941OYI/03
Batch: 12/25/DC34

                WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Sir/madam

We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro ,Afro American Sweepstake 
Lottery International programs held on the 20th of January 2005 in Essex 
United Kingdom. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 
75604545 188 with! Serial number 97560 drew the winning: 59/84/26/17/35, 
which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$1,200,000.00 
(One Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to 
file KPC/9080118308/02.This is from a total cash prize of US $5100,000,00 
Million dollars, shared amongst the first One Hundred and thirty (130) lucky 
winners in this category world-wide.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Afro booklet 
representative office in Africa as indicated in your play coupon. In view of 
this, your US$1200,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred Thousand United States 
Dollars) would be released to you by Absa Bank South Africa. Our African 
agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of 
your funds as soon as you contact him. All participants were selected 
randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted 
from over 10,000,00 companies.

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised 
to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed 
and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim our 
prize.  This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming 
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding 
agent in South Africa immediately you read this message for quick and urgent 
release of your fund,
contact information is as follow: - Mr.Johnson Chris,
( [email-masked])

Please be informed that all winning must be claimed on or before 30th 
February  2005. To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote 
your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with our designated 
agents.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program that 
has successfully won this competition. Thank you for being part of our 
promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Albert
(United Kingdom Zonal Co-coordinator).

_________________________________________________________________
Research SA schools and varsities on MSN Search. http://search.msn.co.za