Subject: MR.LEONARD OKOBI

From: leonardokobi1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:10:59 -0600

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR.LEONARD OKOBI
NIGERIA NATIONAL BANK.
LAGOS RD.BRANCH
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

Dear friend,

I am Mr. leonard okobi, credit officer of Nigerian national bank international. I have a confidential business proposition for you.
On June 6, 1999, an australian Oil consultant contractor with the 
Portuguese Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr. Alan Smith made a 
numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at 
US$8,000,000.00 (eight Million Dollars only) in my branch. Upon 
maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but 
got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we 
discovered from his contract employers, the Portuguese Solid Minerals 
Corporation that Mr. Alan Smith died in an automobile accident. 
On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a 
WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Alan Smith did not declare any kin or relations in all his official 
documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum 
of US$8,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is 
being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No 
one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of country's 
government, at the expiration of 6(six) years, the money will revert 
to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to 
stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Alan smith so that the fruits 
of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt 
government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide 
immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will 
prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in 
place as the next of kin.

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and 
notarization of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. 
A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will 
then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the 
beneficiary/next of kin.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio 
of 65% for me and 30% for you and 5% for expenses incurred in the 
course of the transaction.
There is no risk at all, as all the paperwork for this transaction 
will be done by the attorney and with my position as the credit 
officer guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If 
you are interested, please reply immediately to my alternative email address ([email-masked]) Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will help you understand the transaction.
You should observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that 
this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I 
shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and regards.
Leonard okobi

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site 120thregiment.netr
- http://120thregiment.net