Subject: URGENT REPLY

From: Peter Usman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:29:05 +0300

PETER USMAN  AND ASSOCIATES 
Talackerstrasse 1, P.O. Box 05 Zurich 
Opfikon-Glattbrugg, Switzerland. 
E-mail: 
PETER USMAN  a financial consultant based in Zurich, 
Switzerland. I have a client (widow) she has Twenty Million
Pounds (£20.000.00000) with Eagle Finance Company based inGuernsey Island UK 
for safekeeping. 
My client is willing to offer you 20% of the total fund ifyou can 
assist her transfer this fund to your country or any bankof your 
wish as she needs an assistance of a trustworthy person whowill 
be willing to offer financial/moral assistance for herproposed 
profit oriented transaction in order for her to invest in astable economy. 
Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapidgrowth in 
long terms. My client is interested in placing part of herfund in 
your company. You can contact me for more details via myprivate e- mail 
address:  stated above for
more details.
 
Yours Sincerely,
 
Dr. PETER USMAN (Chairman) 

_____________________________________________
Castiga peste 1000 de premii cu Wella Design!
http://wella.boom.ro