Subject: [SPIRITS] business

From: Ahmed Teran <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:11:49 +0200

Dear Sir,
RE: TRANSFER OF USD $14,200.000.00
(FOURTEEN MILLION,TWO HUNDRED & THOUSANDS US DOLLARS)
I am the principalAuditor and the personal account officer to; a great
late industrialist, who
has an account with My Bank here in Iraq. This account was opened in
1999
and has not been operated since 2002. Realiable sources revealed that
the
oil merchant died; in one of the terrorist attack in; his Basra
residence.
Until his death there was no written or oral will. This account in
question
has been floating since 2002 and if I do not remit; this money out
urgently
it will be forfeited for nothing since the bank has been; sold to
another
Bank in Kuwait and the management; of the bank is ready to release the
Fund
to; any foreigner who has the correct information of the account before
fully handing over to the management; to the new bank in August,
2004.Search ;
="http://www.metimes.com/2K3/issue2003-49/">www.metimes.com/
2K3/issue2003-49/ bus/kuwait_banks_fund.htm - 4k. All the necessary
information regarding the account will be provided to you. The owner of
the
account is a foreigner and no other person knows about this account or
any
thing concerning it. The account has no other beneficiary and until
George
B. Eastwood's death, he was the manager of Trust Oil Co. LLC
Basra-Iraq. My
investigation through the Immigration Department proved to me as well
that
George B. Eastwood was single; as at his point of entry into the Arab
Republic of Iraq. We will Start with Four; Million Two hundred Thousand
USD
and upon a successful conclusion without any disappointment from your
side,
we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining amount to your
account.
The total amount involved is (USD14.2million) Fourteen Million, Two
hundred
thousand United States Dollars only. I am revealing this to you with
faith
In Allah, that you will never let me down in this business, you are the
first and only Person that I am contacting for this business, So please
reply urgently so that I will inform you on the next step to take
urgently.With My influence, all will be safely handled and well done.
At the
conclusion of this Business, you will be given 40% of the total amount,
60%
will be for me. We have to make haste to avert this fund being written
off
as excess profit and being channeled to the Islamic Terrorist
Purse.Awaiting
your prompt and Positive response. Yours Truly, Dr. Ahmed Teran , ACCA,
FCIA NB: Please know it that this is with absolute trust and strict
confidentiality that l propose this business to you, and l will
appreciate
it if you will treat this business with the same attitude that l treat
it,
knowing what l stand to gain from the success of this business. I
expect you
to honor me with needed assistance and co-operation that l require in
this business.I wait to hear from you very soon. with warm greetings,
Ahmed Teran
all necessary reply should be forward to my email
([email-masked])  

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits