Subject: CONGRATULATIONS

From: mr joshua adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:08:55 GMT

FROM:GLOBAL STAKES LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS

Dear: SIR/MADAM ,

CONGRATULATIONS

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 22nd of March, 2005. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number
3772-554 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-31-45 which consequently won in
the second category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum
pay out of 500,000 usd (Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) Only.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and your money remitted to you via an online banking prosedure that
will be established by you. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming, unecessary delay and unwarranted abuse of this
program by some participants. All participants were selected through
a computer ballot system drawn from over 30,000,000 individual email
addresses and 20,000,000 cooperate email address names from all over
the world. This promotional program takes place every three years.
This lottery was promoted and ponsored by eminent personalities like
Mr. Bill Gates and the Sultan of Brunei, we hope with part of your
winnings you will take part in our next years 50 million Dollars
international lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agents: Mrs,
MAY DAKO of GLOBAL FUNDS MANAGEMENT,

Email :([email-masked]) Remember, all
winnings must be claimed not later than 30th of May, 2005. After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

NOTE:All winnings must be notarized to complete claim process,winners
will be referred
to a foreign transfer manager to have their winnings notarized.Winners
are to cover the legal charges of the mandatory non-resident fee
depending on your country of origin

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your
reference numbers in all correspondence to our fiduciary agents.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, please do
inform our agents as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

RICHARD SMITH (Co-ordinator)
GLOBAL STAKES LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS

PLEASE, TO ENABLE US SERVE YOU BETTER FILL IN THE SPACE PROVIDED.

1.FULL
NAME:.............................................................................

2.:CONTACT
ADDRESS:...............................................................

..................................................................

..................................................................

3. .TELEPHONE:............................... FAX:
....................................

PLEASE REPLY TO:MRS MAY DAKO
E-MAIL:[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SOS Aldeas Infantiles. Ningún niño sin hogar.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;16697255;7829128;z?http://ad.es.doubleclick.net/clk;15339847;11200040;r?http://www.aldeasinfantiles.es/aldeas/microsite/index.htm