Subject: [SPIRITS] My Girl Loves the NNew Me

From: "Bence Alonso" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 01:37:15 -0500

Hello, 

     Some people probably like them.
that people always have used in speech, the words that survive in
     Must be nearly five hundred yards.
thick,  white  tusks upcurving, his  eyes showing  bright, was a 
over all the country and the canyon running down to the Rift Vall
squashing water, P.O.M. pleased with the ducks, the first wed ha
     Everyone in camp was out to watch us go.
raging misses one time that had delighted him. Now when  I killed
shade that seemed liquid  cool after the white glare of a sun tha
man, he said. But it was like a kick in the stomach. Im really
from one  of the Grant Pop had shot on  the  plain while we had b
and nearly fell  on to the ram? I asked her, the whisky racing m
trackers in whom he had no confidence, coming back  to eat alone,
very excited at seeing him.
was the one thing that always made you feel good, and in the mean

Have a nice day.

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits