Subject: NATIONAL LOTTREY NOTIFICATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:12:32 +0200

The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL 

FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

REF Nº: EGS/2251256003/03

BATCH Nº:14/0017/1PD 

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE

National U.K Lottorey wishes to inform you the results of the E-mail address
ballot lottery international program by Great Britain held on 26th March,
2005. Your email account have been picked as a winner of  TWO MILLION POUNDS
ONLY.

This results is now released to you on  27th May, 2005 and your email address
attached  in the A Category bonus ball 14, 18, 29, 33, 37, 39, and bonus
ball 47 to check your results online click on this link http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Microsoft
users from company and individual email addresses users.

Be advice to keep your winning information confidential until your claims
has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program,For
the release of your winning,kindly contact your claims agent in British
Lottery Head Quarters Mr. Alan Cross on tel +447031849812, +447031949210
you are to quote your lucky number for confirmation on your winning.

All winning must be claimed not later than 29th June, 2005. After this date
all unclaimed funds will be retured to European Union Treasury as unclaimed.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence.

You are therefore advised to give the following informations to your claim's
agent via email which is  [email-masked] 

1. Full name and address.

2. Country.

3. Tel and fax number.

4.Occupation.

Congratulations from the staff and thank you for being part of email account
users program. 

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Julie Van Hans,
Executive.(Euro Lottery Intern.)

Dr. P. Swier, Mr. Gerald Goodman (Manager Foreign Operations), Mr. Franklyn
Van Der Weijden (Manager Domestic Banking Operations), Dr. James Williams
(Director International Credit Department), Mrs. Sandra Murphy (Executive),
Mr. Michael Cole (Executive), Mr. Stephen Boer (Chairman).
Copyright © 2005 British Lottery International

MRS JULIE VAN HANS,

VICE PRESIDENT