Subject: confirm a1129670a34616dc7be63104a4e879bea32e4f47

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 05:06:04 -0400

Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list SPIRITS

We have received a request for the removal of your email address,
"[email-masked]" from the [email-masked]
mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be removed from this
mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject:
header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/confirm/spirits/a1129670a34616dc7be63104a4e879bea32e4f47

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm a1129670a34616dc7be63104a4e879bea32e4f47

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be removed from this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
removed from the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].