Subject: [SPIRITS] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 03:47:52 +0800 (CST)

This is the Postfix program at host mta02.xdonline.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: host smtp.xd990.com[61.132.84.120] said: 550
    unknown user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: {Virus?} Mail System Error - Returned Mail
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:47:41 -0500

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: ([email-masked], wbzqjfhvpetfaz.com).
Warning: Please read the "MTA02.xdonline.com-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits