Subject: [SPIRITS] buqwhaeckqw nan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 19:07:53 -0400

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

Found virus WORM_MYDOOM.M in file [email-masked]                                      .com (in [email-masked])
The file [email-masked] is moved to /var/quarantine/virus/virSGYzGli3A.

This is a machine-generated message, please do not reply via e-mail. If you have questions, please contact the Lucent Help Desk at +1 888 300 0770.

---------------------------------------------------------
Your message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 5 days:
Host 134.93.239.186 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

[email-masked] is removed from here because it contains a virus.

---------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits