Subject: [SPIRITS] HAPPY DAY

From: Ma veronica moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:43:24 +0200

THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY
The madrid offices,
C/Julliana 111(28850) Madrid
ESPANA
Dear Winner,
We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the FreeLotto

draw held on the MAY 2nd 2005. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected
from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.Your email address emerged
alongside 9 others as a category 2 winner in this year's Annual FreeLotto Draw.
Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of €298,400
 (two hundred and ninety eight thousand four hundred euros only) .The following particulars are attached to your
lotto payment order:
(i)   winning numbers:  37-13-43-85-67-11
(ii)  email ticket number:  FL754/22/76
(iii) lotto code number:    FL09622UK
(iv)  the file Ref number:  FL/04/736207152/UK
Due to the mix up of some numbers and email, we ask  that you keep this award

strictly from public notice  until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to your account. This is part of our  security protocol to avoid
double claiming or  unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for the
immediate release of your winnings:
Kennith carlos
Chief financial Director
The Freelotto Company
TEL:+34-665-050-626
TEL:+34-686-251-421
[email-masked]
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of
your choice.  Remember,you must contact your claims officer not later than one
week from the receipt of this mail.After this date, all funds will be returned
as unclaimed.All correspondences to   KENNITH CARLOS  by email should have this
email sent along with it and also, your email address to which this email is
sent,should be clearly and boldly written in your response.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to
quote your reference number in every one  of your correspondences with your
officer.Furthermore,should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims officer as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotions program.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sincerely,
MA VERONICA MOORE
Promotions Manager
The Lotto company
Espana & Europe.
www.freelotto.com  

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits