Subject: project/ treat a.s.a.p

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:07:12 +0200

Good day,

I am Mr. Davies Maluleke, the Director of Operations Asset Forfeiture Unit.
I request your co-operation in this confidential transaction of cash money
amounting to the sum of Thirty-two Million Dollars. $32,000.000.00.

I and my colleague secured this fund during the course of our duty in the
case of Six Hundred-Million Dollars Diamond DiepSloot Mining Rackets. Our
duty covers a lot of financial activities. Due to our sensitive position
and civil code of conduct which does not allow us to own or operate a foreign
bank accounts and a lot of other things, we seek your cooperation in this
deal to externalize this fund.

We will provide you with the necessary logistics for this project if you
are interested in this deal, please reply to my personal mail box: [email-masked],
I will give you all the documentations including details for a hitch free
transaction. I want to assure/guarantee you that this deal has been structured
for a hitch free and successful transaction without risk. The fund is untraceable
by any persons or Government. This transaction will be structured with legal
documentation to cover the fund.

Finally, I will give you a quarter of the total sum as your commission for
your corporation. While I waits for your reply along with your telephone
number.

Yours sincerely.

Davies Maluleke

___________________________________________________________

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/