Subject: stock to Watch-jz 9 cp

From: "Araceli Lord" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 01:56:35 +0300

Hot News From The Automotive Lending Industry!!

+++++++++Current Profile+++++++++
InterFinancial Holdings, Corp (IFLH)
Current Price $0.036
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is this an undiscovered gem priced to go higher!!
Please read the following Announcement in its Entirety and Consider the Possibilities…
Watch this One to Trade! 

IFLH announces Senator David Cain has joined its Board of Directors!! 

IFLH volume trading is beginning to surge with landslide Announcement. The value of this 
stoc'k appears poised for growth! This one should not remain on the ground floor for long.  

BREAKING NEWS!!
InterFinancial Holdings, Corp. (OTC Pink Sheets: IFLH - News) announced that they have added 
David Cain to their board of directors.  David Cain is currently the Chairman of the advisory 
board to TTI (Texas Transportation Institute).  Senator Cain represented Senate District 2 for 
eight years in the Texas Senate and Chaired the Senate State Affairs Subcommittee on 
Transportation and served nine terms in the Texas House of Representatives for District 107.

During his twelve years as Chairman of the House Committee on Transportation, Senator Cain’s 
efforts on behalf of the people of Texas have been widely recognized.  He was named to Texas 
Monthly Magazine’s list of “Ten Best Legislators,” the Dallas Morning News said he was one of 
the “outstanding” legislators of the 73rd session, and the Texas Department of Transportation 
awarded him the Russell H. Perry Award in 1995 for his efforts to gain public awareness of 
the need for and benefits of transportation facilities in the State of Texas.  

Jeffrey C. Bruteyn, Managing Director, stated, “We at InterFinancial are proud to have such a 
widely recognized Senator join our board and oversee out automotive lending division. His 
affiliations and connections to the automotive industry will be invaluable to our company.” 
Senator Cain will be instrumental in expediting our approval to use a government issued Seller 
Finance License. 

Seller Finance Licenses are very difficult to obtain and are usually reserved for the Big Boys 
with heavy lobbyists. These licenses are highly coveted because it allows the finance company 
to collect the entire down payment, instead of paying a portion of it to the taxing authority. 
This dramatically helps a finance company’s bottom line if the buyer defaults on the loan.

With the new GPS tracking systems being installed on every car to dramatically improve 
repossessions and with Senator Cain on the Board of Directors, InterFinancial Holdings 
is ready to take their business to the next level.  

Conclusion:

The examples above show the Awesome, Earning Potential of little known Companies 
That Explode onto Investor’s Radar Screens. This st0c'k will not be a Secret for long. 
Then You May Feel the Desire to Act Right Now! And Please Watch This One Trade!! 
GO IFLH!

All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, 
take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. Any statements that express or 
involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, 
proje.ctions, objectives, assumpti0ns or future events or performance are not statements of 
historical fact and may be "forward lo0king statements." Forward looking statements are based 
on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a 
number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially 
from those presently anticipated. This newsletter was paid four thousand dollars from a party 
(IR Marketing). Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of 
words such as: "proj,ects", "for;esee", "expects". in compliance with Secti0n 17(.b), we disclose 
the holding of IF LH shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent 
conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation 
of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made 
regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in 
our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance 
on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving 
various risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth 
in the forward- looking statements. Th.is is not solicitation to buy or sell st'ocks, this text is 
for informational purpose only and you should seek professional advice from registered financial 
advisor before you do anything related with buying or selling s,tocks, penny stoc;ks are very high 
risk and you can lose your entire investment.