Subject: Bank of the West Security Update

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:50:12 -0200

Dear BankoftheWest.com customer,

We recently have determined that different computers have logged 
onto your Online Banking Bank of the West account, and multiple passwords 
failures were present before the logins.

We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us. If 
this is not completed within 24 hours, we will be forced to 
suspend your account Indefinitely, as it may have been used for 
fraudulent purposes.

We thank you for your cooperation in this manner .
 
Click below to confirm and verify your Online Banking Account:
http://217.172.79.180/bankofthewest/

Note: If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice 
but to temporary suspend your account.

Best Regards,
BankoftheWest.com
Bank of the West Security and Anti-Fraudulent Department