Subject: Penis enlargement breakthrough!

From: "Gysi"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:43:24 +0100

Penis Enlargement Pills
!!!

Hey man,
check out the discounts these guys are offering on enlarge patches!

Steel
Package: 10 Patches reg $79.95 Now $49.95 ! Free shipping
too!

Silver Package: 25 Patches reg $129.95, Now $99.95! Free
shipping and free exercise manual included!

Gold Package: 40 Patches reg
$189.95, Now $149.95! Free shipping and free exercise manual
included!

Platinum Package: 65 Patches reg $259.95, Now $199.95!
Free shipping and free exercise manual included!

Millions of men are
taking advantage of this revolutionary new product - Don't be left
behind!