Subject: the most trusted team for small cap coverage

From: "Herron B Violet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 06:01:41 -0100

*Stock Traders Alert For Wednesday*

Madison Bay Holdings, Inc(OTC: MDBY)
Current Price: 0.07

Massive PR Campaign Launched  for Wednesday's Trading....

Go Look at the Chart on This One. Like What You See? Is it Ready to Go
Higher?

Reasons to Consider MDBY (Source: Recent Press Releases)Go Read the 
Full Stories Now..

1)Madison Bay Enters Agreement for the Manufacturing of the Stiletto 
RV and Future Products- Signed a Letter of Intent with Platypus Marine 
Inc., a leading builder of luxury and mega yachts, for the 
manufacturing of Summit Coaches product lines, including the various 
models of the "Stiletto" Recreational Vehicle (RV). Platypus Marine 
also specializes in the refurbishing of high quality mega yachts.

2)Madison Bay Holdings Receives Initial Order for Recreational 
Vehicles- Announced today that Exosphere Aircraft Company, Inc. 
has placed an order for four "Stiletto" recreational vehicles 
through its Summit Coaches division. Madison Bay Holdings will 
begin manufacturing the trailers with completion scheduled for 
spring 2006

3)Madison Bay Holdings to Introduce Product Line-Up for Military 
Use-Announced plans to market their marine products and modify 
certain crafts for military use. The Company plans to begin this 
initiative upon receiving specifications from purchasing agents.

4)Madison Bay Holdings Acquires Stake in Light-Sport Aircraft 
Company-Acquired a 20% stake in Exosphere Aircraft Company, Inc., 
a producer of light-sport aircrafts, including the very popular "
Express" model, manufactured by Express Aircraft Company, a 
subsidiary of Exosphere.
_______________

Can You Make Some Fast Money on This One?

Information within this email contains "forward looking 
statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities 
Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act 
of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions 
with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or 
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be 
"forward looking statements."Forward looking statements are 
based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time 
the statements are made that involve a number of risks and 
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to 
differ materially from those presently anticipated. The Company 
is not a reporting company registered under the Securities 
Exchange Act of 1934 and therefore there is limited information 
available about the company. As with many microcap stocks, 
today's company has disclosable material items you need to
consider in order to make an informed and intelligent decision 
regarding the stock. These items include: a nominal cash 
position, an accumulated deficit since its inception, nominal 
revenues in its most recent quarter and the publicly available 
float of stock is currently increasing and is dilutive to you. 
The company is going to need financing.If that financing does 
not occur, the company may not be able to continue as a going 
concern in which case you could lose your entire investment. 
Other factors include general economic and business conditions, 
the ability to acquire and develop specific projects, the 
ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors over which 
the company has little or no control. The publisher of this 
newsletter does not represent that the information contained 
in this message states all material facts or does not omit a 
material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email 
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood 
as information provided and not investment advice. Any 
reference to past performance(s) of companies are specially 
selected to be referenced based on the favorable performance 
of these companies. You would need perfect timing to acheive 
the results in the examples given. There can be no assurance 
of that happening. Remember, as always, past performance is 
never indicative of future results and a thorough due diligence
effort, including a review of a company's filings when 
available, should be completed prior to investing. The 
publisher of this newsletter advises all readers and 
subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional 
securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks 
featured within this email. None of the material within this
report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or 
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of 
bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this 
stock.We urge you to read the company's information statement 
now, right now, before you invest. The publisher of this 
newsletter is not a registered in-vestment advis0r. 
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, 
accounting or investment advice.In compliance with the 
Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The publisher of this 
newsletter is contracted to receive ten thousand dollars from 
a third party, not an officer, director or affiliate 
shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of 
an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such 
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid 
advertisement and is not without bias.The party that paid 
us has a position in the stock they will sell at any time 
without notice. This could have negative impact on the price 
of the stock, causing you to lose money. 
All factual information in this report was gathered from public 
sources, including but not limited to Information statements 
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter 
believes this information to be reliable but can make no 
guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the
material within this email constitutes your acceptance of 
these terms................