Subject: FW: Shed extra pounds with Hoodia

From: " Burton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:15:59 +0400

Hoodia Testimonials -
http://www.go2zsites.info

I have struggled with my weight for the past 20 years.  I tried using 
TrimSpa and a dozen other products but I always seemed to have some 
sort of nervous reaction to them.  I'm guessing that it was from all 
of the caffeine in it.  (What do you think green tea extract and cocoa 
extract are?) 

Then I saw this show on TV talking about the Hoodia Gordonii cactus so 
I did a little research on the internet to see what was available.   
The show did mention to be careful because most of the companies that 
said that they had Hoodia in their diet pills were tested and found to 
have no hoodia in them but were rather pumped with caffeine 

I did find a company called that makes a product called Pure Hoodia 
that has 100% Hoodia Gordonii cactus in 400mg capsules.  They even 
guarantee that their product is made with 100% pure Hoodia Gordonii 
cactus. 

So I bought one bottle from them last year and I lost 10 lbs in two 
weeks.  This stuff really works.  I would take a couple capsules 
before each meal and I couldn't even want to look at food.  I do 
suggest that you drink a lot of water because it seems to dehydrate 
you.  Also I had a habit of getting up for a late night snack and what 
I did was take one capsule before I would go to bed and I stopped 
waking up in the middle of the night. 

It's been 5 months and I have lost over 40 lbs.  Now I only take two 
sometimes three capsules a day.  The best deal that I found for this 
stuff is at 
http://www.go2zsites.info

 If you watch they offer HOODIA Advanced Diet Complex - $39.00

Right now they are offering three bottles for only $99.00 plus shipping.  

http://www.go2zsites.info

Good luck 

dont wanna lose weight-
http://www.go2zsites.info/r

u LYB
50e
constitutive secretary eisner fluctuate colonel canvas justice congest fisherman artistry respecter capsize insurrect baseline angstrom clean norm servomechanism venture