Subject: oral surgeons, 7,000 hospitals, 171,000 Email Addresses for hospital executives.

From: "Rolando despotic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 01:20:04 -0500

THE AMERICAN HOSPITALS 2006 DIRECTORY

If you are interested in identifying and contacting hospital 
decision-makers most likely to benefit from your product 
or service, The 2006 Directory of American Hospitals will 
save you time and money.  This unprecedented marketing 
tool includes over 171,000 hospital administrators in over 
7,000 hospitals in the United States.  All hospital types are 
included.  Target hospital administrators such as CEO, CFO, 
Director of purchasing, Director of IT, etc.

=========================================================
Offered at an introductory price of $279.00 (reg.$2,995).
For a limited time, UNTIL DECEMBER 31,2005
============CHRISTMAS FOR $209.00============
=========================================================
 
THE 2006 DIRECTORY OF AMERICAN HOSPITALS

The Directory of American Hospitals is an extremely cost-effective way 
of increasing your marketing efforts". David Stanford, Chicago, IL.
 
In response to numerous inquiries from healthcare marketers, Med-Info 
publications is introducing The Directory of American Hospitals.  
The new directory is an attempt to assist healthcare professionals 
target hospital decision-makers throughout the country.  This database 
includes administrators in hospitals in the United States.  In addition 
to mailing addresses, fax and phone numbers, the publication includes 
important hospital stats such as number of beds, hospital type, 
hospital number and staff size.
  
The following titles are included:  CEO, President, CFO, Medical 
Director,Medical Records Director, Purchasing Director, Nursing 
Director, IT director, Human Resources Director, Legal Director, MIS, 
Director, Social Services Director, Radiology Director, Physician 
Services Director,Staff Development Director, Chief of Surgery, Chief 
of Urology,Respiratory Therapy, Psychiatric Services, Information 
Services Director, Library Services, Medical Records, Physical Therapy 
Director, Financial Services, Housekeeping Director, Managed Care 
Director, Pharmacy Director General/Office managers, Patient Services, 
and more. 
 
If you are interested in identifying and contacting hospital decision-
makers most likely to benefit from your product or service, The 2006 
Directory of American Hospitals  will save you time and money.  This 
unprecedented marketing tool includes over 171,000 hospital 
administrators in over 7,000 hospitals.  Target hospital administrators 
such as CEO, CFO, Director of purchasing, Director of IT, etc. (note 
that senior managers are all included.-- Director level and higher).
 
The data is available on CD Rom in Exel format. It is easy to use and 
can be searched by zip code, title, hospital type, etc.  The data can 
be exported into other programs for your own customized use.  Mailing 
merges are simple.

In a rapidly-changing industry, current healthcare information is an 
invaluable resource to businesses and organizations.  The 2006 
Directory of American Hospitals is the most extensive and reliable 
database of key decision makers in the hospital market.   
 
Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone and fax.
  The database is available in Excel format on CD Rom.  It is designed 
for mailing lists and merges.  The data can be selected by state or 
other criteria. During this special offer, it can be used on an 
unlimited basis.

This database covers over 171,000 key personnel and facility contacts 
for more than 7,000 hospitals. Information includes senior executives 
at each hospital along with mailing address, direct-dial phone numbers 
and fax numbers.  It also includes updated information on hospital 
ownership, beds, employees, admissions, discharges and specialized 
services.
  
Unlike other databases, The 2006 Directory of American Hospitals is 
featured on CD-Rom and is now offered on an unlimited use basis.  
There are no restrictions.

=========================================================
Offered at an introductory price of $279.00 (reg.$2,995).
For a limited time, UNTIL DECEMBER 31,2005
============CHRISTMAS FOR $209.00============
=========================================================

To order the 2006 American Hospital Directory  simply fill out the 
order form below and fax it to: 

     905-751-0199 or 206-202-8049 (tel:905-751-0919). 

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL: