Subject: Re: Waiting to receive ur reply.

From: "anticipating52 anticipating52" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 23:34:49 +0000

Hi ,

with every hope that my letter to you wouldn't take you totally unawares. I
got your contact through a business magazine and your very name reflects to
me that you are someone to be trusted. For this very reason I will hold you
in trust and confidence.
My name is  james Mala, the former director [financial control] Of the
Central Bank of Liberia. In the month of July 2001, I started to receive
threats,false allegations and counter accusations from the government of
Liberia under President Charles Taylor. Subsequently the Anti-Corruption
Commission(ACC) headed by Col. Val Mitu put phony corruption charges on me
and an arrest warrant was put on me.

I am a man of affluence, no doubt about that. I have acquired enormous
wealth, no doubt about that; but my wealth was not acquired illegally
neither have I solicited or accepted an illegal advantage as falsely accused 
by the Anti-Corruption Commissioner.President Taylor did all these 
injustices to me in other to silence and
bring my reputation to zero because he has seen me as an obstacle or
impediment to his continuous stay in power. Also President Taylor only wants
to eliminate me as I have taken side with his opponents [rebels].As fate
would have it, I was fortunate to escape from Liberia and now I am a refugee
in Sierra Leone. In the course of my departure from my country, I arrived
Freetown safely with members of my immediate family.I also have with me some
reasonable quality of precious mineral and cash amount of about $20.5m
Million US Dollars) encased in a sealed metal iron box, which for safety
measures I have deposited in a reputable private security company in GHANA,
I declared that the contents are precious family valuables in other not to
raise suspicion.I have made arrangements to move the consignment to Europe
with the security company diplomat who will be handing over the consignment
to you as soon you arrive Europe to receive the consignment on my behalf.do
not have any form of fear as there is no risk involved in what so ever
manner.i have paid for the cost of deliverying this consignment to Europe
and what i have in it is U.S.A dollars notes cash all in hunders
denominations.i suggest you don't need to disclose this information to any
one for my own security.the reason for not collecting this consignment from
the security company in Ghana is that,i deposited the consignment in the
name of my cousin whom i have instructed to order the security company to
move the consignment to Europe.as soon as you can move to Europe you will be
entitle to 40% of the total $ 25.5 million in cash, in side the consignment
upon collection from the diplomat who is ready to fly to Europe with the
consignment upon your approval and acceptance of my proposal.immediately you
collect the consignment you will need to send me a $ 100,000 us dollars via
western union money transfer to enable me finance my cousin trip to Europe
to meet with you and make plans for future investment of this funds into any
lucative venture.I now solicit for your partnership / assistance to move
these funds to your country for onward investment. I will furnish you with
further details [including the security company informations after receiving
your response.i shall not be able to communicate you via telephone for
security reasons.send me emails please.
make everything confidential.for the interest of this business you can
contact me with this email
[email-masked]
God bless you
james mala