Subject: PayPal Account Security Measures [#Xn80997260121]

From: "Admin"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:35:19 -0800

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your
account.We requested information from you for the following reason:

Our system requires further account verification.

Case ID Number: PP-097-788-133

This is a third and final reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as
possible.

To get
started, please click the link below Thank You:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd[#8099760121]=

Be sure to log in securely by
accesing this link. Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to
restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to
ensure account safety.
Sincerely,

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement, your account access will
remain limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if
access to your account remains limited for an extended period of time, it
may result in further limitations or eventual account closure. We
encourage you to log in to your PayPal account as soon as possible to help
avoid this.
Sincerely,

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal
used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the
Resolution Center.

If, after reviewing your account information, you
seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact
PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".
Sincerely,

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account.
Sincerely,

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP638

Thank
you,

Customers