Subject: plastic surgery, oncology. 7,000 hospitals, 174,000 Email Addresses for hospital executives.

From: "regale Gibbons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:16:15 -0600

AMERICAN DOCTORS & HOSPITAL DIRECTORY 

JUST RELEASED! American Doctor Directory.  
It includes key information on more than 500,000 american 
doctors. Every record is indexed by such features as name, 
address, phone/fax, year licensed, type of practice, type of 
physician as well as primary and secondary specialty.  The 
database can be exported and copied into other programs.  
As an introductory offer, the data can be used on an unlimited 
basis.

JUST RELEASED! American Doctor Directory. 
For a limited time, UNTIL JANUARY 
FOR $209.00  (reg.$1,295).
=========================================================

AMERICAN HOSPITALS DIRECTORY JUST RELEASED!

If you are interested in identifying and contacting hospital 
decision-makers most likely to benefit from your product 
or service, The 2006 Directory of American Hospitals will 
save you time and money.  This unprecedented marketing 
tool includes over 171,000 hospital administrators in over 
7,000 hospitals in the United States.  All hospital types are 
included.  Target hospital administrators such as CEO, CFO, 
Director of purchasing, Director of IT, etc.

AMERICAN HOSPITALS DIRECTORY JUST RELEASED!
For a limited time, UNTIL JANUARY 
FOR $209.00  (reg.$1,195).
=========================================================
The American Doctor Directory:  
It includes key information on more than 500,000 american doctors.  
According to most librarians, it is one of the most referenced 
and frequently used publications throughout the United States.  
It is also used by healthcare professionals and industry business 
development executives.
 
Each and every record is indexed by such features as name, 
address, phone/fax, year licensed, type of practice, type of 
physician as well as primary and secondary specialty.  The 
database can be exported and copied into other programs.  The 
data can also be easily manipulated for customized needs. 

The Directory of American Hospitals is an extremely cost-effective way 
of increasing your marketing efforts". David Stanford, Chicago, IL.
 
The following titles are included:  CEO, President, CFO, Medical 
Director,Medical Records Director, Purchasing Director, Nursing 
Director, IT director, Human Resources Director, Legal Director, MIS, 
Director, Social Services Director, Radiology Director, Physician 
Services Director,Staff Development Director, Chief of Surgery, Chief 
of Urology,Respiratory Therapy, Psychiatric Services, Information 
Services Director, Library Services, Medical Records, Physical Therapy 
Director, Financial Services, Housekeeping Director, Managed Care 
Director, Pharmacy Director General/Office managers, Patient Services, 
and more. 
 
In a rapidly-changing industry, current healthcare information is an 
invaluable resource to businesses and organizations.  The Directory of 
American Hospitals is the most extensive and reliable database of key 
decision makers in the hospital market.   
 
Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone and fax.
The database is available in Excel format on CD Rom.  It is designed 
for mailing lists and merges.  The data can be selected by state or 
other criteria. During this special offer, it can be used on an 
unlimited basis.

For over 10 years, Med-Info has maintained the most comprehensive 
databases. Our lists are 100% telephone verified and updated 
every quarter. Med-Info continues to hold the most extensive and 
reliable mailing lists and databases of key decision-makers in the 
healthcare market. 
 
Available exclusively on CD-Rom, the data can be easily exportable 
to other programs for mailing or faxing purposes.
 
To order The American Doctors OR HOSPITAL Directory  simply fill 
out the order form below and fax it to 206-338 3863.

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

Med-Info Group of Companies
211 East Lombard Street, Suite 291
Baltimore, MD
21202-61-02