Subject: RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS

From: "Mail Delivery Subsystem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:19:48 -0400

WARNING!!! (from mailrtr1.mailzone.edeltacom.com)

The following message attachments were flagged by the antivirus scanner:

Attachment [2.2] attachment.zip, virus infected: W32/MyDoom-O.  Action taken: deleted
This message was undeliverable due to the following reason(s):

Your message could not be delivered because the destination server was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 4 days:
Server 150.181.242.222 is not responding.

The following recipients could not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

VIRUS WARNING Message (from mailrtr1.mailzone.edeltacom.com)

The virus W32/MyDoom-O was detected in email attachment [2.2] attachment.zip.  The infected attachment has been deleted.