Subject: Urgent Attention Needed (Dear Friend)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:45:03 -0400

ATTENTION:

Your name and e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our 
law firm, (Jacob & Co Chambers,) in Lagos,Nigeria. I am Barrister Jacob 
Erima, the Legal Adviser and counsel to a deceased expatriate 
contractor (Mr. Philip Wang) who used to work with Zenith Oil and Gas Company 
here in Nigeria thereafter shall be referred as my late client.On the 
December 26th 2003, my client and his entire family died in a plane crash 
in cotonou, Benin Republic. You will read more stories about the crash 
on visiting thiswebsite: 
www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

He was a well known philanthropist before he died, he made a Will 
stating that $9.2m(Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand USA Dollars Only) 
should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice overseas.We have made 
a random draw where your name and e-mail address was picked as the 
beneficiary to this Will.
 
I am particularly interested in securing this money from the bank, 
because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the beneficiary 
of this Will within two weeks or else the money will be credited to the 
Government treasury as per law here. 

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client (Mr. 
Philip Wang) in your favour and therefore, you are required to contact me 
immediately to start the process of sending this money to any or your 
designated official account. 

However, I want you to forward to me your

FULL NAMES :

ADDRESS :

OCCUPATION :

PHONE NUMBER:

AGE :

NATIONALITY :

MARRIAGE STATUS:

Upon the receipt of the aboved information I will obtain from the 
Federal High Court a Sworn Affidavit on your behalf and i will also forward 
your full name and address to the bank as the bank has already make 
request for this to enable them issue the beneficiary certificate in your 
favour. 

Please act fast and contact me via my private email address, 
([email-masked]).

Regards,

Barrister Jacob Erima
________________________________________________________________________
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.