Subject: LIVERPOOL NATIONAL LOTTERY UK. LONDON.

From: MRS, SUSAN GREEN. <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:49:20 +0400

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref Number: UK/9420X2/70
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY345
FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:
Dear Lucky Winner,
BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION We are
pleased
to notify you the draw (#1032) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online
Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on Saturday 11th march
2006 Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn
from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts
of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international
promotions programme conducted twice in a week to encourage prospective
overseas entries. The internet emailing diea was used, since most
people
do are not able to purchase tickets and play outside the UK. We hope
with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent
lottery jackpots.
The result of our computer draw (#1032) selected your name and email
address attached to e-ticket number: 56475612545 187 with Serial number
5368/03 drew the lucky numbers: 02-03-13-16-18-20 (Bonus number 23)
which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e. match
6.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 500,000 (Five
hundred Thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file
KTU/9023118308/07.This is from a total cash prize of =3DA32,000,000
(Two
million pounds sterling), shared between you and three other winners in
this category i.e. Match 6.
Your prize award has been insured in your email and is ready for
claims.
To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously
contact
our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners
within a period of 13 days (date of this email inclusive) for the
processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank
account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily
dispensed with.
This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your lucky winning
number falls within our European booklet representative office in
Europe
as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your =3DA3500,000
(Five
hundred Thousand pounds sterling) would be released to you by any of
our
payment offices in Europe.
Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated
period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice. Our
European
agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release
of
your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish
contact
via e-mail with the particulars presented below sending the batch and
reference numbers and these informations below for quick verifications
and release of funds. between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday
through Sunday Overseas Claims Unit United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
Contact Person: Mr.michael collins.
direct line:+44-7031944565.
  [email-masked]
f confidentiality, and
press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so
desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of
confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems
associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary
measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.
Any lottery double claim dedected by our monitoring committee will lead
to the Uk national lottery cacelling the winnings. making a loss for
both the real winner, and the fake (intended) claimer.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
At your disposal, we remain.
Very Truly Yours,
Bertron Hill
The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
MRS, REBECCA CHURCH.
NOTE: FEEL THIS FORM.
        LOTTERY PAYMENT APPLICATION FORM.
(To be completed by lottery winner only)
1. Ticket Number: ___________________________________________
2. Reference Number: ________________________________________
3. Batch Number: ____________________________________________
4. First Name: ______________________________________________
5. Last Name: _______________________________________________
6. Home Address: ____________________________________________
7. Town/City: __ _____________________________________________
8. Post Code: ________________________________________________
9.Country: __ ________________________________________________
10. Telephone (Home): ________________________________________
11. Mobile: __________________________________________________
12. Fax (Private): ___________________________________________
13. Fax (Office): ____________________________________________
14. Email Address: ___________________________________________
15. Date of Birth: ___________________________________________
16. Occupations: __ __________________________________________
17. Gender: __________________________________________________
18. Marital Status: __ _______________________________________
19.International Passport/National ID Card:___________________