Subject: Congratulations.....Reference Number: UK010105JUN!!!

From: "UK NATIONAL LOTTERY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:51:48 +0200 (CEST)

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL REPLIES SHOULD BE SENT TO THE CLAIM AGENT

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY  INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION
28 TANFIELD ROAD
CROYDON.LONDON
Ref:UK010105JUN
Batch:JUN/1051/06

                           UK ONLINE NOTIFICATION DESK

We happily announce to you the draw (#954) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,
online Sweepstakes International program.Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number:013-2316-2002-577 with  Serial number A025-09 drew the lucky
number: (13)-(43)-(06)-(15)-(02)-(40)bonus # (09).Which subsequently won
you the lottery in the 2nd category.You have therefore been approved to
claim a total sum of £1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds Sterling) shared
among the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category. All participants
for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites
through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,
associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion
takes place bianually.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our British
booklet representative office in UK. In view of this, your  £1,000,000.00
(One Million Pounds Sterling)  would be released to you by our Finance
Department.Your Fiduciary Agent  will immediately commence the process to
facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For
security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till pounds sterling) shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky
winners in this category.
All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World
Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over
100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.
This promotion takes place bianually.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our British
booklet representative office in UK. In view of this, your  £1,000,000.00
(One Million Pounds Sterling) would be released to you by our Finance
Department.Your Fiduciary Agent  will immediately commence the process to
facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you
in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.This is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming. In a situation whereby you
go about disclosing your winning information to dishonest people, they
could file for your claim and your winnings could be lost.

Please be warned !!!

To file for your claim, please contact our Claim agent: Please summit the
following to your Claim Agent.
(1) Your Full Names:
(2) Telephone Number:
(3) Ref Number:

MARTIN HILLMAN
CLAIM AGENT
Tel:+44-704-010-3388
Fax:+44-207-060-0837
Email:[email-masked]

Goodluck from me and members of staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
Yours faithfully,
Sarah Jones.
Director Online International Promotions Unit.

Note: Call Upon Notification Of Your Winning!!!