Subject: From The Office Of Mr.Steve Febric.

From: Steve Fabric <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:12:58 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

From The Office Of Mr.Steve Febric.
Nigerian National Petroleum Co-
operation
Plot 226 Falomo Rd,IkoyiLagos-Nigeria 
Dear Friend,

My Name 
is Mr.Steve Febric,Chairman special committee for budget and planning 
of the ministry of petroleum here in Nigeria and also the linkman 
between the Nigerian National Petroleum Co-operation {NNPC},and the 
Ministry of Petroleum sector in Nigeria.This committee is principally 
concern with contract appraisals and approvals in order of as regards 
capital project of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

My purpose of 
writting you is this,I believe that you would be in a position 
to 
patner with us in our bid to transfer some amount of money into a 
foreign 
account.The present Government in my country are seeking the 
surport of foreignGovernment,so they gave directive to all Federal 
Parastatals to compileand settle all foreign contractors being owed for 
contract that has beenexecuted,

so our plan is to include the name 
that you will provide us,asone of the contractors  being owed in my 
corporation,the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).I am 
aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale financial 
movements after the September 11th 2001 terrorist attack on America 
andto avoid any state of financial investigation I will provide a 
classified clearance paper/Document from the relevant body, 

which 
will exonerate the transfer of this money into your account from drug, 
money laundered or terrorist related proceeds.I want to assure you that 
there is no risk attached in this transaction.I will furnish you with 
more details when you indicate your interest to participate in this 
transaction.You are also implored to get back to me with your Contact 
telephone and fax numbers for easier communications.I wait to here from 
you.

Best Regards

Mr.Steve Febric.