Subject: The shooting of the Texhoma Energy

From: "Cleveland Hogue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:46:09 +0360

Breeze of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

firm: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here we show you a brand new doorway into the Red Hot energy sphere.
Texhoma's executive model projected profits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the earnings report  is going
to show with oil at its current price?  We call them HUGE benefits!  But it's the statement of this fresh discovery of oil
that is really going to execute this one take off!!!

With a union of sound, proven management, Awfully
Lucrative producing sector, and INCREDIBLE News item, this stock
is going to fly on Tuesday!!!

Partners should snap up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Breeze is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the important statement that
make these stocks blow cool!!!