Subject: He no nowise

From: Reginald Beasley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:55:37 +0800

S|T|O|C|K A|L|E|R|T I|S O|N!

TRADE DATE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2006

IQ WEBQUEST

Symbol: I Q W B

Price: $2.00

TRADE ANY WINNERS LATELY? MASSIVE PR CAMPAIGN FOR MONDAY!!

I.Q.W.B - PUT IT ON YOUR RADAR!!

RECENT NEWS: GO READ THE FULL STORIES!

I.Q. Webquest Receives Better Than Expected Results From Beta Testing of Online Dating Network

I.Q. Webquest to Debut Latest Online Dating, Relationships, Singles, and Personals Network

MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE SOME MONEY AND HOOK UP!!

RIDE THE BULL!! - SHOOT THE BEAR!!

He who Doubts from what he sees This is often misstated as the proof is in the pudding. A penny saved is a penny earned. Ah! she did depart!

______________

Information in this report may contain forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the S E C Act of 1934, statements that involve discussions of future events.
Don't rely on them. Past performance isn't indicative of future results.
We received eighty thousand free trading shares from a third party, not
an officer, director or aff iliate. We intend to sell all eighty thousand s. hares
now, which could cause the sto c.k to go down. This com.pany has: nominal c ash and no
revenue in its most recent quarter. It isn't revenue producing now. These factors r.aise
doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. A failure to fi nanc.e could cause
the company to stop operating. There isn't adequate, current information available on this
comp.any. This is a high risk sto ck. This report shall not be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation. Better late than never.