Subject: Re: tip 435

From: "Donnachaidh Powe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:41:19 -0800

Re: tip 435 

V p MC f I

Ve l mic A m nnounces $9 M Aqu w isitio j n of Nu v scrib o e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me s dica r l Industries!

Compan c y : V j emi o cs
S i ymb h ol : V i MC b I
Status : Ho b t Technology R a eleas x e
Pr k ic c e : $ 0,6 y 0
5 Day T w arg e et: $ 1 r .80

What these two com e panie b s do is a b mazin z g. V e MC j I pro x
vide t s
technology that al h lows its cus g tom b ers to have completely 
interactive and l j ive educational and co x nfe u rencing solutions.
In connection with eLe y arni m ng Des v kto f p they already
providing co b mple k tely virtual edu u cation j al programs and
through EP Li x ve Onl n ine they have h j ost y ed a live and
completely 
interactive m x edica q l Fo o rum to the world.

Nu n Sc j ribe of b fe p rs to over 600,0 a 00 me e dica p l
professionals nationwide
voice activated me z di j cal record cre f atio o n industry for the sp
s eed
and ef e ficienc m y of m e edic s al records admi r nistr z ation.

Combined these two com a pa w nies are now focused at spac v e age 
technology and se g rvic v es that are without e x qual. N w uScrib b e
is
already tra i di s ng at $ 0, o 90 and V u MC b I is currently tra g di
x ng at $ 0,6 c 0

This news is going out all over the wire j s. Get in be g fore this 
one goes throu e gh the roo a f! This quick rising s h to h ck is a good
lo p ng t d erm wi i nner. This s p to z ck is going high due to super v
b bu r si l ness 
so o lutions.