Subject: Re: tip 462

From: "Marcel Hillen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:06:02 -0800

Re: tip 462 

V k MC o I

Vem k ic Announce c s $9 M Aq o uisiti c on of Nu m scr a ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me c dica t l Industries!

Com i pany : V n emic k s
S s ymb z ol : V z MC b I
Status : H w ot Technology Rel l eas k e
P g ric t e : $ 0 d ,60
5 Day Ta c rge d t: $ 1. w 80

What these two co o mpani b es do is a j mazi g ng. V q MC q I pro z vid
y es
technology that all t ows its cu t stomer q s to have completely 
interactive and l p ive educational and co p nferen r cing solutions.
In connection with eLe s arnin s g D w eskto i p they already
providing co r mplete e ly virtual edu c cationa h l programs and
through EP L q ive O q nline they have ho g st w ed a live and
completely 
interactive m c edica g l For b um to the world.

N s uScrib q e o e ffer k s to over 60 w 0,000 m b edic f al
professionals nationwide
voice activated me d dica f l record c d reat w ion industry for the sp
m eed
and ef s ficienc k y of m f edica d l records adm l inistra j tion.

Combined these two c h ompan k ies are now focused at s k pace age 
technology and s c ervice l s that are without equa l l. N s uSc t ribe
is
already t h radi p ng at $ 0 j ,90 and V a MC i I is currently tr w adin
w g at $ 0 x ,60

This news is going out all over the wir g es. Get in b f efore this 
one goes throug p h the r h oof! This quick rising s f to m ck is a good
lon a g ter v m winne k r. This s s to l ck is going high due to sup o
erb b y usi y ness 
solu y tions.