Subject: Randal wrote:

From: "Randal Ouellette" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:47:12 -0060

Ever-Glory International (EGLY)

Current: O.79 (Up 33% on the week)
Projected: 1.3O
Rating: 5/5

The publicity blitz has begun!  The first of a week-long 
series of announcements was made Wednesday, giving us solid 
gains on Thursday.  The promotion is continuing with more 
great news expected, including a record earnings report!  

Here's the latest:

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA-(MARKET WIRE)-Nov 1, 2006 10:16pm- 
Ever-Glory International Group, a multinational enterprise 
specializing in garment manufacturing and exports, has 
expanded the scope of its business in 2006, wherein the 
first half of the year, completed orders from a single 
customer, C&A, totaled a staggering US$5.6 Million.

This is just ONE customer!  Many others have place large 
orders this quarter.
August 8th - 2mil$ order from Matalan
July 25th - 500k$ order from Debenhams
July 10th - 1mil$ order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.  
EGLY is the good deal!  We are expecting third quarter 
numbers to be out soon and are telling all of our members 
to take a position in before the data hits the street.  
These fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and 
send this one way up!
Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.  
Fortune favors the bold!
also news is
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- In an assessment for a military journal, a U.S. Army officer who advised Iraqi troops concludes the ultimate goal of having Iraq control its security "will exceed" the new army's capability "for some time to come."
PHOENIX, Arizona (AP) -- Police arrested a fired security guard in the shooting of two men Thursday morning outside the office where he used to work.
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- U.S. troops showed their displeasure -- and sense of humor -- regarding Sen. John Kerry's comments this week to a group of California college students, whom he told to work hard in school or they'd "get stuck in Iraq."
SAN FERNANDO, California (AP) -- Former tabloid news darling Joey Buttafuoco was granted two more months of freedom by a judge who postponed the start of his one-year jail term for illegally possessing ammunition.