Subject: Herschel wrote:

From: "Herschel Major" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:01:20 -0480

Great volume in the last couple days has sent our feature 
way up, and the big announcement isn't even out yet!  The 
inside scoop is that we are looking at record earnings! 
Tomorrow, November 2nd is going to be the last chance to 
take profit of this incredible information.  

Current: O.69 (+13%) Insiders accumulating?
Projected: 1.3O
Rating: 5/5

Ever Glory International (EGLY) is involved in one of the 
most profitable areas of business these days, production in 
China. Quarter after quarter they show themselves as one of 
the top businesses in their sector.  Some recent quarterly 
postings:
$1 mil Profit in the first quarter
$778 k Profit in the second quarter 
August 8th - $2 mil order from Matalan
July 25th - $500 k order from Debenhams
July 10th - $1 mil order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.  
EGLY is the good deal!  We are expecting third quarter 
numbers to be out soon and are telling all of our members 
to take a position in EGLY before the data hits the street.  
These fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and 
send this one way up!
Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.  
Fortune favors the bold!

also news is
EL SEGUNDO, California (AP) -- Roseanne Barr sings! And it's not the national anthem!
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (AP) -- Florida wildlife officials are considering removing alligators from a list of protected imperiled species and letting homeowners deal with nuisance gators themselves.
RICHMOND, Virginia (AP) -- A heckler who confronted Sen. George Allen at a campaign appearance Tuesday was put in a chokehold and slammed to the floor by three of the Republican's supporters in an incident captured on video.