Subject: checkup

From: Avery B. Lew <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:31:29 +0100

You've dealt democracy so many blows. Do you think my new set of lyrics
will make Bush cry too?

Some Notable Posts:"Whaddya mean, 'cook it'? With his veto, he murders
our hopes.

With his veto, he murders our hopes.

Alas, we're lost, cause Dub's unbound.

Though our nation's at war,You can't break the law,So stop riding o'er
Congress roughshod. My legal humor is here, and my Supreme Court humor
is here. My No Liebe For Lieberman is here and my song parodies are
here.

Some Notable Posts:Skippy is doing something about Chuck Roberts and he
wants your help.

Don't want you back, your war support is damning.

If you're lucky, it won't be any worse than this: 1.

Vow to start writing this very minute and not leave room until you've
finished first draft.

Succumb to flattery and say yes. It's time to oust the GOP,And shove
them out the door.

The GOP onslaught against the New York Times illustrates this truism:
When people feel threatened, they attack. But there's one thing he's
mastered:It's causing disastersSo huge, we can't measure their scope.
Leave room to fetch snacks. Read about writing speech. But here's some
non-political humor about giving a speech, which you might enjoy. Alas,
we're lost, cause Dub's unbound. Leave room to fetch snacks.

You've let us down, it's time to pay the price.

Suffer from nightmares featuring you, your microphone, and three angry
apes. Do you think my new set of lyrics will make Bush cry too? Here's
the personal limerick I've written in his honor:Ode to Norm Jenson of
OneGoodMove By Madeleine Begun KaneThe OneGoodMove blogger named
NormReligiously posts and informs.

and I haven't been heard from since.

Such anti-Kos accusations are downright silly. Leave room to fetch
snacks. Some Notable Posts:Skippy is doing something about Chuck Roberts
and he wants your help.