Subject: Tell me you found the microfilm.

From: "Dejesus W. Gilbert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:04:43 -0700

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

The included 128MB Micro SD card is good for a five-state road trip, but
we suggest getting a larger card to hold more maps and a bunch of music,
given that the device has a competent audio player. I thought I was his
long-lost cousin.
11b), and infrared communications covered.
I tried to sex it up with a bunch of toppings, ate a bit, then brought
the rest home to my rice-pudding deprived husband. As with most
Palm-based handhelds, you can't remove and replace the battery. You can
then go right to the maps, enter a destination, or adjust the system's
extensive settings, which range from metric or English units to the
backlight level.
Eddie and his fucking bird. I wondered why they sprayed it.
" He pokes the paper.