Subject: He almost got the fair to his original price and dropped us off.

From: "Rivers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:32:43 +0200

CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

I was expecting it to be more Chaotic, Had fun shopping today.
We set off up a track, then up rocks which became steeper and more
difficult, past a few rock pools.
Had a delicious lunch (feast), cruised to Mot Island with very fun boat
with funny DJ. 30am, had a good nights sleep feeling brighter.
Our driver managed to drive very slowly and took the long way, we
noticed the pool earlier and he did a huge circuit and returned to the
entrance.
It was great to watch.
It was a nice relaxing day in a pool with a few slides. Think I should
be a boat person backwards. We caught a taxi from our hotel to eat at
the Temple Club(resteraunt) which was recommended to us. i'll have an
easter egg for you all.
Had yum Vietnamese fish in banana leaves for dinner. Returning, there
was no car, suitcases or driver. We stopped and snorkled for an hour.
The whole town is full of tailors.
Returning to Madame Cuc was like coming home to Mum, the staff were so
lovely to us. hope the trip is going well, jill-hope it's not too
stressful! How is Sarah do the locals give her much attention?
After lunch the tables folded down to make a dance floor and we all
danced to disco music, the boat was jumping.
Believe me the beer is good, have just loaded up back pack again will
sample shotly. lottsa love and best wishes. Ruins date from about 4th -
12th  century.
As soon as we left the monkey-food shop, monkeys were looking around us
for hand-outs.
Jill was very impressed.
Girls are all getting clothes,shoes made. Keep on having a great
adventure.