Subject: worksheet

From: Norwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:09:38 +0200

Mr Arvind Sharma, Member Secretary, Governing Council and Director,
IDRBT will make the special address. The tax benefits available on home
loan interest and repayment is also a major factor in driving demand. 9
per cent during April-December 2005 from 9.

Despite increasing thereafter, prices have remained at comfortable
levels with the WPI-inflation at 4.

3 per cent on August 27, 2005.

Home loans earlier increased by 50 per cent in 2004-05.

INTRODUCTION-This Annual Supplement is the second in the series
supplementing the Foreign Trade Policy 2004-09.

Countdown to settlement of the longest banking strike. The strike had
badly affected hundreds of thousands of middle-class salaried employees,
corporates and markets.

7 per cent on April 2, 2005, to a low of 3.

0 per cent in the current year. RBI would persuade banks to allow
customers of various banks to use a single ATM in a particular place in
the rural area.

Do you recommend any references or books? RBI has now decided to have
quarterly reviews of monetary policy.

SBI Employees Union declined Finance Minister appeal on 6th April to
call off the strike dubbing it as meaningless. It has highlighted need
to unburden Indian industry from high level of taxes and exemptions that
provided perverse incentives.

Power shortage has been identifies as the single most impediments to
growth.

In the face of the rising demand for commercial credit, banks restricted
their incremental investments in Government paper. Interestingly, Tamil
Nadu is ranked 30th, just above Bihar. Speakers and panelists at summit
were of consensus that technology will be the key for banks in their
effort to implement the Basel II norms. While in April it announces new
policy initiatives, the October pronouncement is a review of the April
policy. SBI Employees Union declined Finance Minister appeal on 6th
April to call off the strike dubbing it as meaningless. , 84 per cent of
their gross allocation.

I own Japan and expect it to do better than many. Retail clearing
operations, both paper-based and electronic, will be managed and
operated by this entity. SWAP rates to be used in arriving at the
interest rates on NRI . They also agreed that data collection;
networking and risk management will be the key areas where banks will
need to implement technology, in their efforts to achieve
standardization.

A pick-up in investment, reflecting the high business optimism, not only
strengthened industrial performance but also reinforced the growth
outlook itself.