Subject: Uhh what did you expect?

From: unscathed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:02:00 +0200

BusinessNetWire's Issues "Investor Focus" On SREA

Score One Inc. (SREA)

Market Makers are pushing SREA down to grab control but Market Watchers
continue to alert investors as SREA rockets higher! Get on SREA now!

No wonder O'Reilly upset the tender dears. A ship   registered to
Liberty City is shown docked at a wharf. This is a Blog and portfolio
about Art, Science, and Technology on May.
Oh it's good for the   enviornment that more forests will be cut down
for corn feilds isn't it? "     Shocked shocked that's all I can say now
   Once more the BBC triumphs with a trek into really bad science.

Listen to the bark   of seals, the lonely sounds of seagulls, and watch
spinnakers lean in the thick   light, while bands of clouds changed from
white to gold to red ingot over the   water. How stupid   is this? Not a
good example by a long shot to warn us about a   coming drought, this
region has been in drought at least since human occupation   on the
continent.

This is a Blog and portfolio about Art, Science, and Technology on Mar.
Question :  Is Rush Limbaugh really a   credit to his species as he
seems to think he is or is he just really a stupid drugged   out neocon
moron?
Oh just   think of the run off into the water table from that. Rush
Limbaugh has been playing a parody   song "Barack the Magic Negro,". Not
a good example by a long shot to warn us about a   coming drought, this
region has been in drought at least since human occupation   on the
continent.

Like the urban sprawl   that extends in to the country and the new
homeowners who complain about the Foxes and hawks eating their pets.
Illustrations from Raquel   Aparicio.
"     Take a look at a video demonstrating the water effects of
Bioshock,   the new game from the creators of System Shock, along with
interviews with the   two gurus behind the water effects. I haven't been
out there for a number of   years. What fun would that be?

It's treatment of minorities?
During a shot of a Times Square-like plaza, a sign for the Liberty Tree
newspaper can be seen, as can a small banner that appears to say
"Welcome to   Liberty City.

Oh it's good for the   enviornment that more forests will be cut down
for corn feilds isn't it?

Accurate labels would improve the relevance of image search results  
and make the information in images accessible to blind users. The star
survived, but for only two   years.
Gee how about CSI New York?
Trusted computing movie         Dr. Well I hate to break it   to them
all but a lot of the areas that are being talked about are IN A BIG  
DESERT! Like the urban sprawl   that extends in to the country and the
new homeowners who complain about the Foxes and hawks eating their pets.
By studying this unique and endangered ecosystem, they hope to learn
more about   the earliest life on Earth.
Oh it's good for the   enviornment that more forests will be cut down
for corn feilds isn't it?

Golly I   hope some of them at least recover from the terror of having
to write and not   insult, or misinform.
What fun would that be? This is a Blog and portfolio about Art, Science,
and Technology on Apr.

Is that "whitewashing" history?

Oh well that's just what, politics? Its part of what's called The  
Great Basin. Like how ADM will clean up over biofuels.

Up at the edge of the world the lights of Kingston winked on as the
night   triumphed over day.

Golly I   hope some of them at least recover from the terror of having
to write and not   insult, or misinform. They go for long   periods
without rain.
Prepare to be appalled at the utterly amoral practises of   DC's
lobbying world as the author exposes Washington's underbelly. Pay no
attention to the   down side of anything and you will be happy.

Gee how about CSI New York? It's treatment of minorities? We went home
at last only   when burbles could no longer be sucked from our giant
empty paper cups.

How stupid   is this? Like how ADM will clean up over biofuels.
No wonder O'Reilly upset the tender dears. However, computers   aren't
good at looking at images and determining what's in them, and it's
boring   for a person to label images. Oh you mean they are just like
all the rest of us?