Subject: He wouldn't let Weisberg talk.

From: Daniels <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 20:29:21 +0700

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

BERNSTEIN: You know, I wasn't in the room. In retrospect, I guess he was
kicking me out of the building and I didn't understand, but it was
really mystifying and annoying and I told him I wanted to speak to his
commanding officer.

They may like that stuff more than I do but it isn't anything close to
being enough to make them happy. That week New York had published a
piece about how a literary expert had used a computer program to
pinpoint tell-tale similarities between Klein's bylined writings and
"Primary Colors. Or talk to a whole group.

He was asked by police seven times to leave, and police say he became
increasingly loud as he refused.

The cop told me to leave the room and I did. The special prosecutor
determined that she did not. I don't think they do. This means real
issues get ignored and our country gets nowhere.