Subject: New Location

From: "Jane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 08:55:59 -0500

<http://www.corporatemeds.com/> 

Corporate Meds Inc. Policy Change:

As of June 1st, 2007, we started accepting orders from the public.

We still specialize in bulk orders for larger companies, and now have a
public website with our wholesale prices.

If you decide to create an account within the month of June, we will
offer discounts on all your orders during this time period and will
offer special promotions in the future.

Site Link:
http://corporatemeds.com

Have a great day;

Corporate Meds Inc.
Janay Booher
Marketing Supervisor

Corporate Meds Inc. Policy Change:

As of June 1st, 2007, we started accepting orders from the public.

We still specialize in bulk orders for larger companies, and now have a
public website with our wholesale prices.

If you decide to create an account within the month of June, we will
offer discounts on all your orders during this time period and will
offer special promotions in the future.

Site Link:
http://corporatemeds.com

Have a great day;

Corporate Meds Inc.
Janay Booher
Marketing Supervisor