Subject: Please Kindly re-confirm to me the followings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 06:17:23 -0400

From The Desk Of:

Professor Charles Soludo,

Executive Governor,

Central Bank Of Nigeria .

REPLY ME ON; [email-masked]

RE: IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT CONTRACT #: AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

?

? On behalf of the entire Staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the
Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration with IMF and World Bank.
We apologize for the delay of your Contract Payment and all the
Inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

?

?However,from the Records of outstanding Contractors due for payment
with the Federal Government of Nigeria, your Name and Company was
discovered as next on the list of the outstanding Contractors who have
not yet received their payments.I wish to inform you now that the
square peg is now in square hole and your payment is being processed
and will be released to you as soon as

you respond to this letter.

?

? Also note that from the record in my file, your outstanding Contract
Payment is US$10,700,000.00 (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars).

?

Please Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your Full Name.

2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.

3) Company Name, Position and Address.

4) Profession, Age and Marital Status.

5) Working Identity Card/Int'l Passport.

6) Nearest airport

7) You will help our Diplomat to procure(YELLOW TAG DOCUMENTS) before
the commence, for security reason at the Airport,? it? will protect
your money in the box so that? they? CUSTOMS wouldn't near it.

? As soon as the above mentioned details are received, your payment?
will be made to you via diplomatic courier delivery in accordance to
World? Bank and IMF recommendations. A diplomat? with international
travel? immunity will be contracted to deliver the funds at your
doorstep.

Yours Faithfully,

Professor Charles Soludo,

Executive Governor,

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). 

REPLY ME ON; [email-masked]

________________________________________________________________________
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.