Subject: The UIGEA was forced onto all of us for those people, not because land-based, domestic casinos wanted it.

From: Crum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 07:25:41 +0200

I saw this sudafed commercial a while back. She did once given money
back to a man in the theater who left halfway through the remake of
Texas Chainsaw Massacre because he couldn't handle seeing the
four-year-old in the row ahead of him. It's the land-based casinos, most
notably the Native American casinos, who, if Internet gambling is
banned, see more people coming to their establishments.

I feel like I'm being insensitive. I wonder what would happen if theater
owners simply told parents, "No. I don't know if seeing The Shining has
messed me up, I mean I don't have an impulse to murder my family, but it
was scary and I did have nightmares. I chuckled and said "you shouldn't
be in here" and she said "one of the staff said I could. She's going to
be joining Brent Spiner, John De Lancie and Jonathan Frakes.

There's buffets, there's lots of flat space to wheel around in a chair
or use a walker, but most importantly, gambling is kind of like that
generation's video games.

I'll just add my 'ditto' to the libertarian definition given by rarr. I
feel like I'm being insensitive.

you only live once right? It would just go from ear to ear.

I do take issue with your description of libertarians, though. And their
parents called.

It seems unlikely the social cost of marijuana legalization would be
greater than alcohol or nicotine.

Since starting that regimen, I've noticed that I get sick less often
and, when I do get sick, the symptoms aren't as severe and I seem to get
recover sooner.

Feel better soon, Wil.

At "Hostel Part II", at one point I came back from the restroom and a
young girl around eleven or so was standing just inside the theater.
Wizard would involve something blowing up, or some similar effect.

If you can't afford a babysitter, you're being selfish: stay at
home.