Subject: franc apathy

From: Susanna S. Noble <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:21:14 +0300

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

He has written about Solaris and Java technologies for longer than he
likes to admit, composing everything from man pages to technical white
papers.

Portlets can be positioned using drag and drop. Frameworks such as
jMaki, Dojo and Google Gadgets can all be used within portlets or made
available through portlets as a means to improve the user experience.
for Development Built on open-source Project GlassFish. The blog portlet
also provides a WYSIWYG interface based on JavaScript technology for
editing content. They'll discuss, among other things, Sun's business
strategy for open-source Java platform-based projects. It focuses on the
aspects of delivering  JavaScript to the client allowing the JavaScript
to  communicate with server-side technologies in a way that's  neutral
to the technology.

He has written about Solaris and Java technologies for longer than he
likes to admit, composing everything from man pages to technical white
papers.

" You'll find much more information in Guillaume's full response to the
GlassFish adoption questionnaire.
Once other app servers support this standard, they too will be able to
use the Spnego plugin. Get The Aquarium RSS Feed.

Although the experts will try to answer as many questions as feasible,
there is no guarantee that all questions will be answered.

Nardon, the CTO of Zilics, a Brazilian healthcare information systems
provider, is responsible for all technical aspects of large distributed
projects. " The Change Configuration dialog box is displayed.

com co-founders Ben Galbraith and Dion Almaer highlighted what's new and
cool in Ajax and applied some of those cool things to their very own
site.

A portlet can send an event when something happens, such as entering
data into a field. With the Ajax-enabled portal desktop feature in
Portal Server, aggregation is taken to a new level. " If you select
Remote, NetBeans Profiler prompts you in the bottom half of the screen
to specify the configuration for the remote system.
The rich text editor is the user interface for a wiki that enables users
to quickly and easily publish documents that can be shared with other
members of a group.

Right-click the PartnersInbound node and choose Create Sub Node from the
context menu. WSIT addresses key aspects of web services 
interoperability such as reliable messaging, transaction  handling, and
security.

The Community feature also supports limiting access to a community to
only those users that have been invited and the ability to prevent
certain users from joining a community. In this example, you modify the
ticket template used by SAP EP.
Once other app servers support this standard, they too will be able to
use the Spnego plugin. Marina Sum is a staff writer for Sun Developer
Network. NetBeans Profiler also contains a code fragment analyzer that
measures the execution time of selected code segments, so you need not
include System. The portal deployer decides which portlets should be put
together on a page, thereby constructing the solution.
Access Manager invokes the registered plug-ins, including the Name
Identifier Mapper. However, simple user mapping is not a requirement for
SSO.

View the live results or take snapshots of the data; also open, delete,
export, or load snapshots. Nardon, the CTO of Zilics, a Brazilian
healthcare information systems provider, is responsible for all
technical aspects of large distributed projects.
Nardon, the CTO of Zilics, a Brazilian healthcare information systems
provider, is responsible for all technical aspects of large distributed
projects. Switch to edit mode by clicking the button with the pencil
icon. Check back soon for upcoming sessions. The Ajax-enabled portal
desktop feature is an example of how better web interface technologies
are used within the portal. Complete the  and be sure to read the
Contest Rules. The rich text editor is the user interface for a wiki
that enables users to quickly and easily publish documents that can be
shared with other members of a group.

Spring, Hibernate, Struts and Oracle are the main technologies at work
with GlassFish.
A filter that preprocesses XML returned by a server in response to an
Ajax request.
Then other portlets can receive that event and change their content in
response to the event. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec and where prohibited
by law. The "Change property entry" dialog box is displayed.

Watch the Rapid Java EE Development screencast and try cool Java EE
demos. Phipps also joins Apache's Cliff Schmidt and Eben Moglen of the
Free Software Foundation for a panel discussion on open-source
licensing.

Allowing End Users to Create Communities To enable participation among
groups of users, Portal Server makes content available to users based on
administrator-defined roles.

UidMapper   Click Save.

Robust support of performance tracking tasks, such as those performed
with the CPU performance analyzer, the memory analyzer, and the thread
profiler. The portal aggregation capability allows applications to be
integrated within the context of the portal using portlet events.

Note: The schedule of sessions and speakers is subject to change, so
check the Content Catalog periodically. For details, see the Sun Java
System Identity Manager documentation. Once other app servers support
this standard, they too will be able to use the Spnego plugin.
Typically, a one week period is designated for questions on a specific
Ask the Experts topic.
The Choose Target JVM screen is displayed.

See the full response to the GlassFish adoption questionnaire from Jason
Lee, Senior Software Engineer at International Environmental.

The management console was considered to be "clear and intuitive that
can be used even by a project manager with minimal training" and the
application running without a hitch for months.