Subject: coverage

From: Clements <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:29:41 +0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

In recent years I became known as a teacher of web technologies such as
XHTML. Doc says the she is doing well with seizure control on this dose
most likely because of the diet.

I built and operate several web sites: Artzia, Eluzions, Kosmoi,
diXionary, EncycloZine, Curious Minds.

Applied science is the search for practical uses of scientific
knowledge; technology is the application of applied science.

Biology studies how living things grow, feed, move, reproduce, and
evolve over long periods of time. It surprised me when I went to the USA
to find that I was more European than I had realised.