Subject: For this reason I'm pleased to see this initiative going ahead and hope that many agencies and contractors will sign up to it.

From: Rivers G. Andy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:44:09 -0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

But for those contractors who live in the UK, don't hesitate to take
advantage of the possiblity of renting near the contract site, and good
Luck with your contracting! This rule applies to contractors who live in
one city, and are working in another. If you appear too keen to stay you
will weaken your position. It took some major reworking to make mine
right for the sites here. Articles- Articles and news for contractors.

''Agencies are obliged, for example, to keep contractors informed about
the status of an application and to forward CV's only with a
contractor's prior knowledge.
Repair and maintenance fell, with an increase in private non-housing
being more than offset by decreases in private housing and public
non-housing. Obviously, things do go wrong. This Visa is available for
up to a year for citizens from Commonwealth Countries. Contractors have
agreed to it through the London-based Professional Contractors Group.