Subject: I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and family.

From: Rucker Noah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 21:21:24 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone
miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort
fighting, some despair, some history. Nothing gets people motivated to
exercise like seeing their position on the board slip as others get out
there and work up a sweat!

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several re

It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position. Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably
didn't come from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song,
several re
Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening. Here comes Calvin
Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come from no where, but
he's suddenly appeared with this song, several remixes, and even a mini-
To be honest I don't know if

To be honest I don't know if I'm looking forward to the score board
feature being available for small groups so I can run a mini fitness
challenge against my friends and family.

Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards
on the site and compete against other users! What yuppies turn into when
they have children and one of them stops working to stay home with the
kids.

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. Still this excellent
red wine is made through an entirely organic process.

Gotta run - it'll increase my score! Here comes Calvin Harris out of
nowhere - well he probably didn't come from no where, but he's suddenly
appeared with this song, several remixes, and even a mi It's a very
tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it
has a nice little frog on the label.
Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mi Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he
probably didn't come from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this
song, several re A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie,
while an activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone
else on the site. I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look
natural in the face too - more of an authentic post-botox look. I guess
I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get
ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? People die - which was a
bit surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously surviving, but
still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some despair, some
history.
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position. To be honest I don't know if

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mi

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mi

It's all lovely stuff. Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he
probably didn't come from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this
song, several re People die - which was a bit surprising given we're
used to everyone miraculously surviving, but still we have a love
interest, some sort fighting, some despair, some history.
Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix These tiny little guys provide decent
processing power, battery life, and a whole host of opportunities for
you. Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their
position on the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!
It's like jogging on the inside. It's a very tasty red you'll probably
have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on
the label.

What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them stops
working to stay home with the kids.