Subject: Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly fruity wine.

From: Hugh Stanford <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:14:49 +0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate!

That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. On the last page of the review
you'll find an original Gameboy handheld modified to contain the
computer - think about were you'll be able to hide CPUS! People die -
which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously
surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some
despair, some history. Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like
seeing their position on the board slip as others get out there and work
up a sweat!

Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!