Subject: gooey rival

From: Marion Locke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:09:15 +0300

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

The piece presumably depicts the Dutch Saint Bavo, and the painting has
the convincing oscillation between the precise and the spontaneous that
is so typical of Rembrandt. Inspired from Native Art from British
Columbia's Westcoast - well aware that the symbolism doesn't belong to
me - it's the heritage of the local people. The competition is judged
solely by visuals submitted online.

No Danes are participating in the celebration activities.

Study of an Old Man in Profile, c.
He laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

Asbjorn Lonvig:  This Art News Artblog article is an example of
Articles. The main difference is your ability to create descriptive tags
for your data. I ordered cuttlefish.
Secretary General Lars Seeberg has resigned as Secretary General after
mutual agreement! Frederic the Frog is main character in "Frederic the
Frog and Elias the Elephant".