Subject: farthest saliva

From: trout <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:34:13 +0700

We have to think about costumes.

So why did I watch it?

Can you explain if you have an idea please? but seriously Dervish? Only
two countries stood between Scooch finishing with the humiliation of
scoring "nil points".

You can say what you like about the voting system, but I for one found
the Serbian entry quite good and it deserved to win. get Mary from
Methil to host the next Eurobore and we're onto a winner for sure.

Its obvious that the Eastern European and Balkan countries are all going
to vote for their pals. Might be taking things a bit too far, even for
Eurovision! I assume the costs are divided between competing nations but
I suspect that the costs are more heavily borne by the countries who
have no chance of winning. A house full of women with scorecards made me
do it.

Bet Lynch and Wee Jimmy would fit the bill perfectly!

If you are the system administrator, please click here. I've never been
to Methil, but will make a point of visiting now. Are there any others I
don't know of?

We could clean up nae bother! K, entry was not that bad compared to
some.

We need names of acts or songs now.

I do think that in this day and age though it is one of the most
pointless and outdated competitions.

About Given Imaging Ltd.

Only two countries stood between Scooch finishing with the humiliation
of scoring "nil points". " Just last week, Linux vendors participated in
a strategy session to discuss tactics regarding Microsoft and open
source. It will be the last time though. The JFET process is a
proprietary process developed by BAE Systems.