Subject: LISTEN FOR LATER FORECASTS AND POSSIBLE RED FLAG WARNINGS.

From: Cervantes V. Liza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:04:37 +0300

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES. THE MASSACHUSETTS
BERKSHIRES.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH PERIODS OF LIGHT RAIN BECOMING SCATTERED SHOWERS
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING
HOURS.

LISTEN FOR LATER FORECASTS AND POSSIBLE RED FLAG WARNINGS.

MOST OF THE RAIN WILL BE LIGHT.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED AN AREA OF SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ABOUT TO ENTER WESTERN OSAGE COUNTY FROM THE NORTHWEST.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
MONDAY EVENING.

STRONGEST WINDS IN EXPOSED AREAS.

PARTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH UNRESTRICTED VISIBILITY.

IT WILL BE HOT AND DRY WITH RED FLAG CRITERIA EXPECTED ACROSS THE ENTIRE
TRI-STATE REGION THIS AFTERNOON. A MUCH DRIER AIRMASS WILL FILTER INTO
THE REGION.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH PERIODS OF LIGHT RAIN BECOMING SCATTERED SHOWERS
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGH CLOUDS MOVING OVER THE AREA FROM THE EAST
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. A MUCH DRIER AIRMASS WILL FILTER INTO
THE REGION.

PARTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH UNRESTRICTED VISIBILITY.

MOST OF THE RAIN WILL BE LIGHT.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH RAIN INCREASING FROM THE SOUTH ALONG WITH CLOUDS
LOWERING THAT MAY REDUCE VISIBILITIES.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH PERIODS OF LIGHT RAIN BECOMING SCATTERED SHOWERS
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. LESS THAN A TENTH OF AN INCH OF RAIN IS
EXPECTED. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY
MORNING HOURS.

AND AGAIN OVER MUCH OF THE REGION ON MONDAY AFTERNOON. A MUCH DRIER
AIRMASS WILL FILTER INTO THE REGION.

IT WILL BE HOT AND DRY WITH RED FLAG CRITERIA EXPECTED ACROSS THE ENTIRE
TRI-STATE REGION THIS AFTERNOON.

A WEAK COLD FRONT IS APPROACHING FROM THE NORTH. IT WILL BE HOT AND DRY
WITH RED FLAG CRITERIA EXPECTED ACROSS THE ENTIRE TRI-STATE REGION THIS
AFTERNOON. THE MASSACHUSETTS BERKSHIRES.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGH CLOUDS MOVING OVER THE AREA FROM THE EAST
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN BECOMING SCATTERED SHOWERS THROUGH THE EARLY
MORNING HOURS. LISTEN FOR LATER FORECASTS AND POSSIBLE RED FLAG
WARNINGS.