Subject: luminous

From: Chappell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:45:15 -0700

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

THE RIVER WILL FALL BELOW FLOOD STAGE LATE TUESDAY MORNING. A FLOOD
WATCH MEANS THAT CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR FLOODING ALONG AREA RIVERS
AND STREAMS. NEARLY HALF OF ALL FLOOD FATALITIES ARE VEHICLE RELATED. IN
SOUTHWEST MISSOURI.

WITH ANOTHER ROUND OF RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS EXPECTED TO BRING MODERATE
TO HEAVY RAINFALL TO THE AREA BY THE PRE-DAWN HOURS OF SATURDAY. THE
FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN KANSAS AND . A FLASH
FLOOD WATCH MEANS THAT CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR HEAVY RAIN ACROSS
THE WATCH AREA. FLOOD WATERS BEGIN TO OVERFLOW THE OSAGE RIVER BANK ON
THE SIDE SOUTH OF THE HIGHWAY M BRIDGE, AT THE GAGE SITE. ADDITIONAL
RAINFALL OF UP TO ONE HALF INCH IS EXPECTED THROUGH TONIGHT. WESTERN
IREDELL AND LINCOLN COUNTIES. FLASH FLOOD WATCH NOW IN EFFECT THROUGH
SATURDAY EVENING. NEARLY HALF OF ALL FLOOD FATALITIES ARE VEHICLE
RELATED. HEAVY RAINFALL HAS CAUSED RIVER LEVELS TO RISE TO ABOVE STAGE.
WEST CENTRAL MISSOURI.

AND LEBANON AREAS SOUTH TO THE MOUNT VERNON. NORTHWESTERN BLAINE COUNTY
IN NORTH CENTRAL MONTANA.

IN SOUTHWEST MISSOURI. NORTHEASTERN HILL COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL
MONTANA. NORTHWESTERN BLAINE COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL MONTANA.
OSAGE AND MARMATON RIVER BASINS. HEAVY RAINS AND FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
THROUGH THIS EVENING.

THESE SHOWERS AND STORMS WILL AFFECT BUNN.

THIS INCLUDES THE CITY OF HAVRE. GREATER AMOUNTS ARE POSSIBLE WITH ANY
HEAVIER SHOWERS AND ANY THUNDERSTORMS. FLASH FLOODING IS A VERY
DANGEROUS SITUATION.

WILL GENERALLY AVERAGE ONE TENTH OF AN INCH OR LESS PER HOUR. AND BE
PREPARED TO MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND IF NECESSARY.

LISTEN FOR POSSIBLE WARNINGS AND BE PREPARED TO TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION
SHOULD SEVERE WEATHER THREATEN.

THESE STORMS HAVE A HISTORY OF PRODUCING DESTRUCTIVE WINDS AND LARGE
HAIL.
STONY POINT AND CLAREMONT.

WITH ANOTHER ROUND OF RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS EXPECTED TO BRING MODERATE
TO HEAVY RAINFALL TO THE AREA BY THE PRE-DAWN HOURS OF SATURDAY.
CHEROKEE AND CRAWFORD. WESTERN IREDELL AND LINCOLN COUNTIES.

IN EAST CENTRAL KANSAS.

IN EAST CENTRAL KANSAS.

SEEK SHELTER NOW INSIDE A STURDY STRUCTURE AND STAY AWAY FROM WINDOWS!

ARE POSSIBLE ACROSS SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE AND EXTREME SOUTHWEST NORTH
CAROLINA. SHOULD MONITOR THE WEATHER SITUATION CLOSELY.
CHEROKEE AND CRAWFORD. THE FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR THE FOLLOWING
RIVERS IN KANSAS AND .