Subject: So he did not file the charge.

From: Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 20:27:56 +0700

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

That seems obvious, so the real question is whether Walton will let him
stay out pending appeal. " editorials will be in the WaPo and who will
be tasked to write them?

Innocent until proven guilty is a standard for the courts, not for
Congress or public opinion. Whether you're a Democrat or a Republican or
an Independent, do one thing today: reach out. The United States cannot
promote its values abroad unless it lives by them at home, Obama says,
pledging an end to secret prisons and other abuse of detainees.

Getting meaner, Klein said Weisberg was gaining a reputation in
journalistic circles as an unlikeable fellow not worthy of a
dinner-party invitation.

" Then he stormed off. " How could the magazine do this to him, he
demanded to know, playing the wrongly accused to perfection. Why
shouldn't Republicans just keep repeating this stuff? O'REILLY: Did she
break the law?