Subject: stamina

From: Oswald V. Bridges <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:26:49 -0700

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

Demonstrations still continue and are a a major topic in the German
mainstream media. el problema de deberia solucionar sin que otra gente
se vea perjudicada debido a las revueltas. Be it through support actions
around the world, or by coming to "Les Tanneries" to physically defend
the place against eviction, we expect this extended family to mobilize
with us! Two people were arrested, one also assaulted by an aggressive
cop. how embarrassing for them. The request letter asks for the the page
to be taken down and disclose the identity of the people deemed
responsible for the site, which is registered in Brazil.

Speakers from Siberia, Guniea, Atenco and Palestine reported on their
current struggles. You want to learn how to fight?

The UFOs rocketed away toward the northwest.

Your fearless leader. Why would oppressed workers want to affiliate with
a bunch of white college boys who sit around and sing old labor songs
and argue about revolution.

What is the relationship between syndicalism and politics?

how in the hell would they organize to fight?

For what it is worth, anarchists have to learn the sophisticated art of
grassroots organizing if they are to be taken seriously.

It has shown no true flash or courage.

It was almost as bad as if they had performed in black face. The Judge
said on the bench he was "aghast" at the practice, suppressed my
client's answers and instructed the police to discontinue such
practices.
A bunch of American East Coast Anarchists from upper class backgrounds
begging for money outside a god damn grocery store. Within seconds, they
altered course again, flying away to the northwest. It is a bunch of
cowardly children at best. You never got down and you never will.

Worldwide campaign against Coca-Cola This multinational company is the
symbol of global capitalism: from murdering syndicalists in Colombia to
spoliation of resources. No Deportation to DRC!

An on-duty police officer was a witness and submitted a report to the
IPP. free mama earth from industrial regurgitated old economy industries
that hinder progress and proper evolving. The ideological virus that has
killed American Anarchist progression has been the whole primitivist
thing.
My client's arresting officer forgot his card and used another
officer's, then wrote his name in by hand on the computer printout.

Las maquinarias represivas de todos los paises mas desarrollados
muestran su miedo para poder controlar a los activistas que se oponen a
que unos cuantos decidan el destino del mundo.

"The satire is clearly a composition that ridicules and criticizes
persons and institutions by means of funny exaggeration. He stopped him
and arrested him for OUI.