Subject: innumerable

From: Hanson Roddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:04:07 +0200

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

Gillard has short-cropped sensible low maintenance ginger hair, while
Hockey sports a fluffy black crop. Mr Howard had to identify each one by
appearance and taste.
'There's the breads as well, and I can assure you the out-of-touch PM
doesn't know a sourdough olive loaf from a nine-seed hi-top.

It might be a stretch to describe either the Minister or his Shadow as
'pretty'. We, the public, can only guess at this congruent extension,
apparently known to cognoscenti among the Federal Police.

And his assertion that Gillard is prettier than he is may be refuted by
many of those familiar with the appearance and demeanour of the two.

All music played on conventional instruments, then recorded.

In fact, it has been revealed, the safe radioactive leak was quite safe.
It might be a stretch to describe either the Minister or his Shadow as
'pretty'.
'Howard is sweating, no question,' opined Parliament cafe attendant
Donna Worrall.

Iran has an embassy in Australia, an ambassador, and as Trad suggests,
there is trade between the two nations. Jamelot Sample a selection from
the populist and libertarian new CD Jamelot, assorted flamencish and
djangoesque with salubrious bottoms and jazzy strains. And his assertion
that Gillard is prettier than he is may be refuted by many of those
familiar with the appearance and demeanour of the two.
Among them - perhaps the most vital foreign policy question - for the
West and for the people of Iraq - ou est Tintin? 'This isn't like Iraq
where we could just knock up a dossier proving the regime has, say, a
nuclear weapons program. However much one might legally wish an
unfortunate death upon these public figures, no mention is to be made of
how this happy state of affairs might be achieved forthwith.

'The good voters of Bennelong won't be taken in by Madame Blow-In,' he
told a moderate, intelligent talk-back radio host.

But there is little doubt that Hockey is by far the cuter and cuddlier
of the two. In fact, it has been revealed, the safe radioactive leak was
quite safe. Old-style traditional funk and mumble performed at Jamelot
in the north with  Matt and Jules on double bass and banjo. Gillard has
short-cropped sensible low maintenance ginger hair, while Hockey sports
a fluffy black crop. Perhaps in the circles he moves Gillard is
considered less a powerful politician and more a scrumptious bit. The
answer appears to lie in inaccessible fine print of the sedition bill,
or perhaps in the fine print of a future amendment to it, as yet
unimplemented but likely retrospective when enacted. Keysar Trad, a
spokesman for the mufti, has already pointed out that Australia has
relations with Iran. Gillard, in short, resembles nothing so much as a
tallish giraffe, while Joe Hockey is in appearance and intellectual
substance more closely related to the stereotypical and iconic koala.
Hockey has chubby cheeks and a fatuous grin, while Gillard is generally
serious and somewhat severe. Not only was the tubby minister's statement
grossly inappropriate, profoundly patriarchal and like something from a
previous century, it was by no means accurate.

Keysar Trad, a spokesman for the mufti, has already pointed out that
Australia has relations with Iran. Keysar Trad, a spokesman for the
mufti, has already pointed out that Australia has relations with Iran.

I know at Ryde they are proud of their liberal attitudes and they won't
come at the imposition of a shorts-only-with-long-socks rule during
competition matches. In fact, it has been revealed, the safe radioactive
leak was quite safe. Hockey has chubby cheeks and a fatuous grin, while
Gillard is generally serious and somewhat severe.

'The good voters of Bennelong won't be taken in by Madame Blow-In,' he
told a moderate, intelligent talk-back radio host.

Hostilities planned by the United States, and in which Australia will
likely participate, have not yet begun. Mr Howard had to identify each
one by appearance and taste.