Subject: He asked his wife what was going on and she told him that they were new neighbors.

From: Elder Frederik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 09:39:48 -0400

ERMX Gets into Nitride Devices! Applications Are Amazing!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Nitride Wafers are the next level in super technology. From Super Energy
Conductors to Nano-Lasers used in microscopic surgery. ERMX is moved
into a joint venture to manufacture Nitride devices out of China. This
is huge get on ERMX Monday!

Fred went off on the guy and said it wasn't the same thing. Howard asked
Big Foot who he's supporting in the presidential election. The whole
industry changed after Howard left terrestrial radio.
They had Wood Yee clips call in and ask him questions too.
He's shaved his head according to Robin and she didn't know he'd look so
good with his head shaved.

Sal said that one of his neighbors is selling his house and he claims
that the value of his house hasn't really dropped. He said that Howard
eventually left.

He also has a magician coming in to pull a card out of a woman's vagina.

He said Artie is out of control so Artie shot back and said that Howard
and Robin are the ones who are out of control.
He said he's been busy with the paperwork with the state. Howard said he
was in a couch at this Sony studio watching the movie and it was just
great.
A Few Minutes With Kenneth Keith Kallenbach. Howard said Artie has some
balls picking on him when he showed up so late. He also pointed out that
Fred blew off Jackie for a lunch by saying it was ''too blustery''
outside to go out.
He had Siobhan sit on the stool they had in the studio.

He said he felt so good watching it that he felt full.

He can't read and he'd get lost in his back yard if he didn't know his
way around. He said he does that at night when he sleeps and has a
picture to prove it.

He said that he did show up late to the movie but kind of blew that off.
He's shaved his head according to Robin and she didn't know he'd look so
good with his head shaved. Artie said he'd love that and he'd even show
up on time for that.

Sal said that the blacks who move into the good neighborhoods are ''the
good ones'' and stuck his foot in his mouth as he does every time he
starts talking about race. Artie asked Big Foot where it was that he
shit and someone saw the blood in his shit. He said that he's got this
girl who is a ''lesbian it is'' and she will beat him up when he doesn't
do things that she wants him to do. Howard told the guys if they want to
call Beth and ask her if she was telling the truth that she wanted to
leave, they could do that. Big Foot Mark Talks About His Many Problems.
They left the windows open so the orchestra could still be heard.

He said he was very tired and couldn't keep his eyes open.

Howard said Artie has some balls picking on him when he showed up so
late. Other than that she loved the movie. Artie said he's got medical
issues and he really seems to need help and care at this point.

Big Foot said that he stays up in Vermont because he knows the place so
well. Howard had Jim get into this card trick so Jim had him pick a
card.

He did that for a few seconds and then broke back into song. Robin asked
him if he could take her out to dinner on her special day. She said one
of her cat's toys was in there.
Artie said he thinks she's kind of hot.

He went to break a short time later.
Howard said that Ken wants to be famous so bad that he'll do just about
anything. He said that he was going to try and sneak out but then Mary
said she was going to get up and get desert for him. Benjy found some
information and it could be many things. Howard told Artie he should go
see the movie because it was phenomenal.
Howard asked Big Foot about his family.

Robin told Big Foot that he should call his mother  more often. Richard
came in and said that Sal was worried and talking about what he was
saying to his wife the day they drove by that house.

Howard had Kenneth on the phone so he asked him how many DUIs he had.
Howard said that Bob wrote another song about Robin and he's not sure
why he keeps making them. He was exhausted after the movie though. She
had no issue with her voice today.

Howard asked her what she would like to see for him.

Howard said Sal is probably thinking about selling his house.

Howard said that he's probably very affectionate. Artie said he
recognized Gary yelling at Ralph and maybe Elliot Offen among others.

They left the windows open so the orchestra could still be heard.