Subject: A FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING.

From: Palmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:17:10 -0400

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

THIS WILL PRODUCE ISOLATED DRY THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE WARNED AREA.
A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
FORECAST TO OCCUR.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN POCATELLO HAS ISSUED A RED FLAG WARNING.
THE SHOWERS WERE SMALL AND WILL PROVIDE BRIEF HEAVY RAIN ONLY LASTING A
FEW MOMENTS. ISOLATED TO SCATTERED DRY THUNDERSTORMS WILL DEVELOP ACROSS
THE MOUNTAINS OF EASTERN UTAH AND WESTERN COLORADO EARLY THIS AFTERNOON.
STAY OUT OF THE SUNSHINE AND IN AN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM IF POSSIBLE
DURING THE AFTERNOON HOURS.

ADDITIONAL MID AND HIGH LEVEL MOISTURE IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD INTO
SOUTHWEST IDAHO SATURDAY AHEAD OF AN UPPER LEVEL TROUGH. STAY OUT OF THE
SUNSHINE AND IN AN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM IF POSSIBLE DURING THE AFTERNOON
HOURS.

THE THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DISSIPATE BY LATE THIS EVENING. A FIRE
WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST
TO OCCUR. LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITIES. ADDITIONAL MID AND HIGH LEVEL
MOISTURE IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD INTO SOUTHWEST IDAHO SATURDAY AHEAD OF AN
UPPER LEVEL TROUGH.
AND GUSTY OUTFLOW WINDS.
THERE IS ALSO THE THREAT OF DRY LIGHTNING BEGINNING LATE THIS AFTERNOON
ACROSS THE WARNING AREA.

A COMBINATION OF HIGH HAINES.