Subject: Get Viral Give away a free eBook that others can brand with their own links so they will give it away eagerly to their own lists.

From: barbecue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:14:15 -0500

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Of course, if your keyword is competitive,  your actual minimum could be
much higher. "And, you know, I've often thought about what would have
happened had that person come forth and said, 'I did it. It contains all
you need to know  to build, step by step, a tightly-focused, Search
Engine-friendly,  theme-based site that will attract targeted visitors.
" Some search engines will view this as spam. Add articles to your  site
automatically Marketing  Equalizer Get more traffic. I don't condone
theft of any  kind - digital or otherwise. Become an Instant 'Expert'
Write an eBook on a topic that you know well and  give it away to a
target market.
But what if you don't want to go through all this  trouble of
"optimizing" your site? DON'T submit your link to FFAs or you may be
"demoted. Keep in Touch with Your Customers Send your customers free
eBooks often to show  them you value their business and remind them of
your products  in a way they won't object to.

Here are some resources to help you write better  sales letters and get
more conversions. So ordinary browsers not only have access  to your PDF
file, but - horror of horrors - they can download  your SOURCE FILE as
well!

It contains all you need to know  to build, step by step, a
tightly-focused, Search Engine-friendly,  theme-based site that will
attract targeted visitors.
Get Testimonials Offer free eBooks or bonuses to existing customers  in
exchange for testimonials that you can put up on your sales  page.
intelligence officials tell ABC News new intelligence suggests a small
al Qaeda cell is on its way to the United States, or may already be
here. This works best if  the bonuses are related to the topic of the
product you are selling.

Become an Instant 'Expert' Write an eBook on a topic that you know well
and  give it away to a target market. So now everyone and their 
grandmother wants to do it. A simple way of keeping your files out of
the  reach of spiders is to upload them as a zip file.

This is bandwidth stealing. In fact, the  bigger players like Overture,
are supply paid search results to  other search engines and are
displayed at the top of the search  results at Yahoo.

Get More Affiliates to Promote Your Product Offer free eBooks and free
brandable eBooks as  an incentive for join your affiliate program.

Yahoo is notoriously difficult to get into and your site must  have very
good content to even be considered.

So here I've outlined the five most BASIC security  steps that anyone
selling digital products online must take. DON'T do anything that will
get your site BANNED by the search  engines.
Google itself has a Pay-per-Click option called  Google Adwords Select.

But there IS a  quicker and easier way to get targeted search engine
traffic.

The next logical step is for them to customize  it with their own links,
compile it and sell it or give it away. Get More Affiliates to Promote
Your Product Offer free eBooks and free brandable eBooks as  an
incentive for join your affiliate program. This "Robot" tag tells the
spider that this page  is not to be spidered or indexed. Now I'm not
going to tell you the name of this  eBook for reasons you'll understand
in the next few minutes.

counterterror officials are warning of an increased risk of an attack
this summer, given Al Qaeda's apparent interest in summertime strikes
and increased Al Qaeda training in. Google itself has a Pay-per-Click
option called  Google Adwords Select.
So you only pay for the VISITORS you get. Of course, if your keyword is
competitive,  your actual minimum could be much higher.

counterterror officials are warning of an increased risk of an attack
this summer, given Al Qaeda's apparent interest in summertime strikes
and increased Al Qaeda training in. com Breaking Alternative News Main
Index Visit the discussion board main topic list for this forum. It
takes care of all the technology and complexity of building  and
marketing your Web site.

Your Title is also the most important because its displayed in  the
search results. SPIDER-PROOF YOUR DOWNLOAD PAGES To prevent search
engine spiders from reading  and listing the download pages that link to
your eBooks add the  tag below in the head of the document.
counterterror officials are warning of an increased risk of an attack
this summer, given Al Qaeda's apparent interest in summertime strikes
and increased Al Qaeda training in.

" Some search engines will view this as spam.
Get  your FREE DOWNLOAD of Make Your Content PREsell!