Subject: CLOUDY SKIES WITH SHOWERS CONTINUING THROUGH THE AFTERNOON.

From: Isaac P. Delaney <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 15:37:21 -0600

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

FORECAST FLOODING CHANGED FROM MINOR TO MINOR SEVERITY FOR THE FOLLOWING
RIVERS IN ARKANSAS.

OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING AND GUSTY WINDS ARE ALSO A POSSIBILITY WITH
THUNDERSTORMS. EQUIPMENT AND LIVESTOCK SHOULD BE MOVED TO HIGHER GROUND.
WARMEST TEMPERATURES WILL BE INLAND. AND SMALL HAIL FROM THIS STORM AS
IT MOVES SLOWLY TO THE SOUTH.

THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE ARKANSAS RIVER AT OZARK LOCK AND
DAM.

MOST OF THE RAINFALL ASSOCIATED WITH THE SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL
BE LIGHT.

THE ARKANSAS RIVER AT VAN BUREN HAS CRESTED AND IS FORECAST TO CONTINUE
FALLING VERY SLOWLY.

OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING AND GUSTY WINDS ARE ALSO A POSSIBILITY WITH
THUNDERSTORMS. ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS CONTINUE
ACROSS PARTS OF SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA.

RAINFALL READINGS TAKEN BY OBSERVERS AROUND THE AREA BACK UP THE RADAR
ESTIMATES. ISOLATED ACTIVITY WILL BE POSSIBLE THROUGH THE EVENING HOURS.
IN PARENTHESES ARE THE YEAR OF THEIR OCCURRENCE. THE FLOOD ADVISORY
CONTINUES FOR THE.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN LITTLE ROCK HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING
FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN ARKANSAS.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS MAINLY ALONG THE KLONDIKE
HIGHWAY. ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS CONTINUE ACROSS
PARTS OF SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA.

WITH EVERYTHING CLEARING OUT BEFORE MIDNIGHT.