Subject: An Enlightening New Report.

From: Ortega Eveline <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 03:00:17 -0500

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Brad, the software owner, is very responsive and helpful,  and active in
the forum. This often takes  time to think about and research.
It DOESN'T do  anything that will get your website banned.

But, if  you don't deliver the moon, and deliver it fast, your profits 
and reputation is built on a bed of quicksand. Well, there is  a new,
very serious competitor in town. How  Clos-ette works.

com "I  Must Admit That I Didn't Continue Reading After The First Couple
of Pages Because I Knew I Stood In Danger of Being Overwhelmed .

com "You  Have a Method of Teaching That Makes Me Glued To  My But, if 
you don't deliver the moon, and deliver it fast, your profits  and
reputation is built on a bed of quicksand. Too much hype will  soon set
the alarms bells off in the readers head, and the cover  of your
advertorial will soon be blown.

Final note: Like every marketing  and copywriting tip I give you, you
should take nothing for granted.
There is a lot more to her service  than just folding a few T-shirts and
socks.

Personalizing the e-mail  subject line, with the recipients first name,
or the date,  results in far more people opening the e-mail, than if you
don't.

You will never be the victim of slowing down  sales and profits.

They have essentially  found a hot and profitable market, and stuck a
huge red flag in  it for you! You then have stuff  that is already
pre-written, and you can use it in a number of  places. Would you like
to see your sales  shoot up like this, just by changing one single
letter on your  web pages?

When you check  out the sales page in a moment, you will notice
something very unusual:  The majority of the sales page is just
testimonials. Great news is there's also  a free trial, so you can even
download it and give it a test run, before  you part with any money.
Disguise Your Ad, To Increase Your Response Rates     Disguise  Your Ad
As An Editorial, And See Your Response Rates Shoot Through The Roof!

If you are a virtual novice, and you  have only just started to build
websites, there will be a learning curve.

I'll let  you know in the future how well I did with these ideas.

Someone  who receives an e-mail on a Monday, may not actually  open it
until Wednesday, or even a Saturday two  weeks later. A  'Cut-And-Paste'
System I have put together a simple  'cut and paste' system, which you
can use to start creating  drop capital effects on your web pages,
within minutes. You  always find the easiest and quickest ways to do
things.
If you know of an easier, tested  and proven way to increase sales
online, I'd love to hear about  it! You should keep hold of your good
e-mail replies and  forum posts you make. You'll  be able to see the
exact techniques I've just described at work. Look  What Happens If You
Do This With Your E-mail Subject Line. Anyway, enough about their
credibility.

Doesn't that  inspire you? She then performs what she calls  an 'edit'.