Subject: donkey magnify

From: Gideon Dalton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:03:23 +0530

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

The event was organised by former US Vice-President Al Gore, as part of
his campaign to try to "heal the planet". Having that data furthers the
understanding of behavior of the aggregate of individuals who are
continually faced with the choice between either buying a song or
downloading it. The Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu in Peru, Brazil's
Statue of Christ Redeemer, the Colosseum in Rome and Jordan's Petra all
made the list. "There is nothing wrong with it," the prime minister told
a TV interviewer, adding that "many lawmakers are doing the same thing".
Replacements: Andrew Hore, Neemia Tialata, Jerry Collins, Chris Masoe,
Brendon Leonard, Conrad Smith, Nick Evans. His home on Queensland's Gold
Coast was searched for a second time on Sunday. html Regards, DSarathy.
Suharto left a controversial legacy from his three decades in power.

Rico Gear, Joe Rokocoko, Aaron Mauger, Troy Flavell, Byron Kelleher,
Jerry Collins and Anton Oliver all drop out. Rather than getting
burdened by trying to piece together what really makes Bond tick,
audiences can focus on watching a younger Bond beat up the bad guys.

It included the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Colossus of Rhodes, the
ancient lighthouse outside Alexandria, the great pyramid at Giza - the
only survivor - and three other long-vanished edifices.

It's not enough space to download my entire music collection, but it's
enough for me to carry an extremely wide variety of music, and certainly
enough for any trip. I have previously analyzed iTunes and other music
download services from a number of angles and concluded that they cannot
be successful solutions for mass audiences.

"The Supreme Court political crime section accepts the case," Tonglor
Chomngarm, the Supreme Court's deputy head, told reporters.
In reality, however, it is nearly impossible to collect this data
accurately. Send feedback on this article   Digg it   or bookmark with.

So does this mean that file sharing has a neutral, or even positive
impact on music sales?

Mr Thaksin's solicitor, Noppadol Pattama, said on Tuesday that his
client would not be returning for the opening arguments.

Suharto left a controversial legacy from his three decades in power.
US critics have also called on Beijing to take more positive action to
allow the yuan to appreciate faster in value.
That siege began after Islamist students abducted seven Chinese workers
they accused of running a brothel. But the Australian advisory warned
that "terrorists are continuing active planning of attacks".
But his appeal, heard in mid-June, was rejected shortly afterwards.