Subject: same squatter

From: Kit Torres <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 06:17:38 -0300

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Perhaps all this is true, but little of it was available to us on our
visit due to a wedding.

I'm sure that on other occasions the Walton Park is a lovely hotel, but
I do feel that you had grossly overbooked your facilities at the
weekend, and you did not have adequate trained staff.

I'll add archive links here for you to follow through .

Clearly we let you down on this occasion and I am very sorry.
There's a further "twist" to the substitute syntax too.
But we can sure as heck do our very best, put anything raised right a.
Yes, they had what we wanted.

Facilities for my talk?

And rows of seats behind allowed other briefers to observer and talk to
their representatives during sessions.