Subject: has currently secured $14 million in financing

From: "Amber Pagan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 04:06:10 +0800

Breaking News Alerts!   We ask you to watch and enjoy the ride. 
Stocks like this Do Not happen often....We expect big things Monday!EXTR EME 
MOTORSPORTSSym: ETMO.PKCurrent $0.00065 Day   
$0.03Just secured $14 million in financingEXTRE 
ME Motorsports of California, Inc. Completes Acquisition of Southern 
Offroad Vehicle ServicesJune 27, 2:00 pm ET BAKERSFIELD, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jun 27, 2007 -- EXT REME Motorsports of California, 
Inc. (Other OTC:ETMO.PK - News) ("EXTREM E" or the "Company"), has completed the 
acquisition of Southern Offroad Vehicle Services, LLC ("SOVS"), a company 
dedicated to providing financing for customers purchasing off-road vehicles. 
Through this acquisition, EXTR EME will not only be able to offer its customers direct 
financing of sandcar purchases, but will also be the first sandcar manufacturer 
 As previously announced, in exchange for all of the capital stock 
of SOVS, EX TREME has paid $10,000 in cash and 15 million shares of EXTR EME common stock. Of 
the 15 million share of common stock, 10 million will be restricted shares of 
common stock and 5 million will be free-trading shares.In the past, E XTREME required customer down-payments at contract signing and final 
payment upon acceptance of the final vehicle, which required EXT REME to finance the 
12-month or more build-out process through the operating cash flow of the 
company. Now, EXTR EME will be able to achieve both greater throughput and profit margins 
by shifting its financing costs to the customer. SOVS has currently secured $14 
million in financing for future customers of EX TREME, both for direct purchases and for 
leased vehicles. This will provide EXTR EME with immediate funding for the build-out of 
custom sandcars for private customers and "spec" vehicles for its dealers."The acquisition of SOVS provides EXTR EME with the capability to deliver direct 
financing to our customers at rates comparable to dealers of standard 
over-the-road vehicles," commented Alan McCaa, President and CEO of EXTR EME Motorsports. 
"Through this acquisition, we provide what no other sandcar manufacturer in the 
world is able to claim: in-house financing to all customers. This not only 
ensures consistent operating cash flows to E XTREME, but incentivizes buyers who might 
otherwise defer a purchase to a later date to complete a purchase immediately 
through consumer financing."About EXT REME Motorsports of California, Inc.EXTR EME 
Motorsports of California, Inc., operating under the trade name "Xtreme 
Motorsports," is a manufacturer of custom and production-line sandrails, desert 
and dual sport racecars. Founded in 1983, EX TREME's sandcars have been sold to customers 
in England, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, South America and the US. For 
more information, visit the corporate web site