Subject: download Photoshop Extended

From: "Juliet Blanchard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 15:06:25 -0100

Find out more about the new 
features and enhancements in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended. Boost your 
productivity with a streamlined interface, enhancements to raw-image processing 
and asset management workflows, and more; experience unrivaled editing power 
with nondestructive filters, more precise color-correction controls, and more 
powerful cloning and healing tools; easily create rich composites using new 
tools for automatically aligning and blending layers and making quick 
selections; 3D and motion support with the ability to edit 3D content and 
incorporate it into 2D compositions, paint and clone over multiple video frames, 
and more; comprehensive image analysis with new image measurement and counting 
tools, MATLAB integration, and DICOM file support.Adobe Photoshop CS3 
ExtendedRetail Price $999.00Our Price $89.95You save $909.05http://sveoodpfcomPlease note, that 
there will be more special offers available for our constant customers. Every 
effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. 
DS Team makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the 
information, including price, product editorials or product specifications. 
Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification. 
We appreciate your cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see you as our 
clients in the future.