Subject: deformation

From: Cornelia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 17:52:42 +0200

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

Lisa Kassenaar writes in depth at Bloomberg. Apart from pure games of
chance, the holy prophet also forbade actions, which generated unearned
incomes without much productive efforts.

Andrew Clark writes at The Guardian. However, this is true for domestic
currencies only and may not be true for foreign currencies. Both A and B
use and invest the money so received at their own risk.

However, this is true for domestic currencies only and may not be true
for foreign currencies.
The term used for gambling is maisir which literally means getting
something too easily, getting a profit without working for it.

Jurists have attempted to identify such situations involving forbidden
gharar.

Predictable cash flows in many of the industry's sectors continue to
attract private equity firms. Everyone a loser in hedge fund  saga 
Sun-Sentinel.

isn't expected to be material. According to Peterson, "There may be some
alteration in debt terms but, as always, the market will adapt as
needed.

Filek expects to see an increase in overseas acquisitions by European
and U.

However, when paper currencies of country A is exchanged for paper
currency of country B, the case may be entirely different. For all the
outrage when Eliot Spitzer was digging up smoking-gun e-mails, the
scandals of yore are as relevant now as The Starr Report. First, when
one assumes a fixed exchange rate regime, the distinction between
currencies of different countries gets diluted. Thus, according to this
view, exchange involving currencies of different countries at a rate
different from unity is permissible, but must be settled on a spot
basis. The latter kind of riba is prohibited by disallowing deferred
settlement and ensuring that the transaction is settled on the spot by
both parties.

As they eye riskier transactions, buyers must add rigor to their deal
processes, conduct stringent due diligence, and resist the temptation to
pay too much fortargets. A contract, say, to sell fish in the river
involves uncertainty about the subject of exchange, about its delivery,
and hence, not Islamically permissible.

These were universally acceptable as principal means of exchange,
accounting for a large chunk of transactions.

It should also be noted that in fiqh literature, bai-sarf implies
exchange of gold or silver only; whether these are currently being used
as medium of exchange or not.

buyout firm's recent sell-off of two Korean holdings fueling speculation
about its imminent exit from here. is not currently planning to bail out
a second hedge fund that has suffered big losses, a source close to the
matter said on Tuesday.

Along with new acquisition vehicles, private equity firms are relying on
other capital structures that could provide some shock absorption should
the economy soften.

Gharar is also defined in terms of settlement risk or the uncertainty
surrounding delivery of the exchanged articles. Wirjanto A note on
myopic loss aversion and the equity premium puzzle - Stefan Zeisberger,
Thomas Langer and Mark Trede Further Information.
It should also be noted that in fiqh literature, bai-sarf implies
exchange of gold or silver only; whether these are currently being used
as medium of exchange or not.

Further, the possibility of stipulating options in the contract for
either or both parties is also not lawful. "And we can't prevent
employers from contacting faculty.

is not currently planning to bail out a second hedge fund that has
suffered big losses, a source close to the matter said on Tuesday.
Scholars who consider that currency exchange must be settled on a spot
basis rule out the possibility of any option for either or both parties.
Companies will continue to try various combinations, creating platforms
to better leverage and distribute their content. As Lehmann points out,
Black's main focus throughout his life was the "determination of the
price of risky assets in real-world capital markets.