Subject: He looks for causes rather than treating symptoms which can be misleading.

From: Rocha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 02:30:38 +0900

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Only I have to eat my protein basically raw. And what the hell is paw
paw? The first two came up with a lot of foods, and the vega tests each
had different results. So I just live with it and don't let it dominate
my life.
" Send this news item to a friend
He said "Sharon if you were a rat I would tell you to eat oats.

It doesn't matter what I was eating.

Maybe I lack the enzymes to digest cooked meat.

As well as the diet I took valerian and cramp bark to help relax my
intestinal muscles and dried fennel combined with other herbs to soften
my stools.
Anyway, great job with the web log, I want to try digestive advantage
but I can't get it here in oz.

I started reading your blog and even though I still don't feel well,
your entries allowed me to giggle uncontrollably at this horrible
condition I have.

Digestrol just contains digestive enzymes, nothing else, and I can buy
the very same enzymes in my healthfood store for a fraction of the
price.

Is it way off base or does it make sense from what our symptoms are?
they are very easy to take.
Just knowing that someone else has it as badly as I do was a, shall we
say, comfort. Only I have to eat my protein basically raw.

I can't believe I missed this program also, especially I am in the group
of people where the ELISA test has actually made a big difference to
their life.
it was a happy but sad moment at the same time.
According to him, most patients get better - alot better.

If I didnt take the fennel herbs I couldnt manage a bowel movement.

i still get the pains but do feel abit better.
If it's taught us two, the second lesson is that sex appeal helps sell
the entire concept to general audiences.

If it's taught us two, the second lesson is that sex appeal helps sell
the entire concept to general audiences.

Verdict: The ELISA test came out of this report with the most credit -
the two tests nearly matched, and there weren't any major reactions to
any foods.