Subject: The view calls the appropriate method on the controller.

From: Ferrell J. Norman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:38:49 +0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Instead, why not have one class be used in both ways in the same
application? You can do something similar by clicking on Map in the top
menu bar on any of the application's pages.

Similarly, the JVM can optimize away many object allocations.

Both of these are implementations of a JPanel, inserted into either a
JDialog or JFrame. To the extent that it isn't, you can ask the compiler
to show you the machine code. Why adopt this design?
Validation also checks whether the submitted image is a valid image and
whether it is small enough to post. If the model has been altered, it
notifies interested listeners, such as the view, of the change.
"Write Dumb Code" So how can developers write Java code that performs
well?

In a stand-alone GUI client, user interactions could be button clicks or
menu selections, whereas in an enterprise web application, they appear
as GET and POST HTTP requests. If they match, no change notifications
will be sent. Other parts of the application address it as well.

The page Java Blueprints for Model-View-Controller provides a good
background on the problem space and various solutions, even though its
target audience is developers using the Java EE platform.