Subject: Bug #193 DB CONNECTOR

From: Ivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:13:27 -0800

We have giving you winner after winner this year and things are only 
getting better! 

We called it!  CYTV is up BIG on good volume over the last 2 weeks. We 
hope you took a position early and are smiling right now.  If you didn't, 
don't worry.  The big spike is expected also on Wednesday with new 
Press Release
 
CHINA YOUTV CORP (CYTV)
Get in now .44

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=CYTV

Recent News

China YouTV's JV Partner Signed Agreement for a Chinese Provincial Portal's DV Shorts Channel
Tuesday August 21, 12:30 pm ET 

China YouTV's CnBoo Web Site Ranks No.1 on Google.com
Friday August 17, 11:25 am ET 

China YouTV Corp.: Strong Growth Trend in Internet Video in China Continues
Tuesday August 14, 10:54 am ET 

China YouTV's CnBoo Web Site Ranks No.1 on Microsoft Live Search Engine
Wednesday August 8, 3:24 pm ET 

An incredible press release is expected out of the company very soon.   
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will 
happen to the price of this issue! 

Get in before this one takes off and ride it all the way to the bank!