Subject: RE: pay c1ose attention

From: "Bernardo Pate" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:12:08 -0530

We called it!  CYTV is up BIG on good volume over the last 2 weeks. We 
hope you took a position early and are smiling right now.  If you didn't, 
don't worry.   

CHINA YOUTV CORP (CYTV) 
Get in now .40 

An incredible press release is expected out of the company very soon.   
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will 
happen to the price! 

Recent News 

China YouTV's JV Partner Signed Agreement for a Chinese Provincial Portal's DV Shorts Channel 
Tuesday August 21, 12:30 pm ET 

China YouTV's CnBoo Web Site Ranks No.1 on Google.com 
Friday August 17, 11:25 am ET 

China YouTV Corp.: Strong Growth Trend in Internet Video in China Continues 
Tuesday August 14, 10:54 am ET 

China YouTV's CnBoo Web Site Ranks No.1 on Microsoft Live Search Engine 
Wednesday August 8, 3:24 pm ET 

Get in before this one takes off and ride it all the way to the bank!