Subject: Here is your complimentary gold report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:20:22 -0300

Gold Resource Newsletter
They are on the move. New Gold results are in and Hemisphere jumps 20%!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Gold prices are soaring as investors are seeking safe havens from the
spiraling US Dollar. With gold prices up over $200 to $812/ounce demands
for gold are increasing.

Suriname is the biggest name in the Gold market as recent findings have
shown huge deposits and over 50 Million ounces have already been
extracted.

Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.

Top Five Things To Know On HPGI

1. Up nearly 33% so far this year, gold is making a powerful Bull Run.
2. The Asian demand for gold has been increasing exponentially in their
high growth economy, yet the market is not able to meet the demand.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken
this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. For investors interested in a Gold Belt Strategy, HPGI is a prime
target as there claim sits right in the middle of several large
producing mines.
5. Gold samplings currently show as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton according to
last Fridays news releases in the HPGI claim. 

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.