Subject: This one is just for you

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 05:21:00 +0000

Hotels Rave as eTg U cuts energy cost as much as 30%

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
e T G u
$0.008

5 point you should be on top of

1. The world is crying out for relief from the high cost of energy
2. Government sees no real relief in sight. Corporations are finding
their own way out.
3. SensorStat, Etg U's energy solution is already saving facilities as
much as 30% on their energy bills.
4. Florida facilities are already using E t Gu's new SensorStat to
provide relief from their enormous energy bills.
5. A planned media campaign next week will be drawing both investors and
brokers to the table.

Penny stocks are hot and have huge potential, especially when you look
at the timing this company has in the market. Take the time out and read
the news, look at the price and get going on etGu before the bell on
Monday.