Subject: Legal Notification From Bt & Co. Uk

From: "Tim mccarron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 6:53:11 -0300

Bishops Thompson & Co.
London WC2A 3LH U.K.

A DEPOSIT BOX HAS BEEN TRACED TO YOUR NAME.

I work for BT & Co., a U.K. law firm that arranges asset management and
storage of special valuables for reputable clients. We have information
concerning of the availability of a deposit box with a Vaults Storage
Company which has been listed in your name. A benefactor made you the
beneficiary of the deposit box which contains £35,000,000.00. The  lease on
the Safe deposit box has expired and no further rental payments or  claims
have since been made since dormancy.

Financial assets are considered unclaimed when contact with an owner or
beneficiary is lost for an extended period and the lease expired  without
further rental payments or claims. This often happens due to a name  change
after marriage or divorce, an unreported change of address or expired 
postal forwarding order,incomplete, illegible records and result of computer
and clerical errors. When owners or thier heirs fail to claim an asset over
a specified number of years known as the dormancy period, those left holding
the money: banks, stock brokers, utilities, employers, life insurance
companies and others - transfer custody to a special trust account in a
process known as escheat.

The funds contained in the deposit box is from the National Lottery which
has made over 855 lucky individuals millionaires since its inception in
1994. Of the more than £11 billion paid out in prize money, £300 million in
National Lottery winnings have gone unclaimed. National Lottery prizes have
to be claimed within 180 days of the draw, or the prize is paid back
into the distribution fund to benefit "good causes." Approximately £34
million is currently available for claim. If you or your relation have won
the lottery but a claim was not made or was not successful, We can provide
legal assistance and claims administration through the Treasury
Solicitor,Department of the Probate Registry for transfer of ownership of
the
safe deposit box to you as the sole and legal beneficiary. After which we
will arrange the release of the safe deposit box to you.

More Information will be provided concerning the deposit box when you
get
back to us.

Thank you & STAY BLESSED.

Mr.Tim Mccarron
Associate Solicitor
Bishop Thompson & Co.
London WC2A 3LH
United Kingdom

_______________________________
http://www.cresce.net
CresceNet, Mais que Internet Grátis