Subject: South America becoming new gold rush as prices climb near all time highs.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:32:02 +0200

The Market Watcher #431
Analysts Predict even higher gold prices.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"I still think gold is moving nowhere but up," said Zachary Oxman, a
senior trader at Wisdom Financial. "Today's rally seems to be further
long-side accumulation off of a continued weakening dollar.... I think
that long term the market is predicting further drops by the dollar and
is looking to play the big moves through long side gold," Gold is
growing as the move for investment stability in this uncertain market.

Hemisphere Gold Inc. continues to release information on it recent
findings of rich gold deposits in the Suriname Gold Belt. This is
certainly drawing attention as share prices have increased over 115% in
the last 30 days.

Take the time to read up on Hemisphere and review the website. This
company is in the final stages of advanced exploration and then the next
step is to begin mining the rich deposits they have discovered. Move on
this Friday as next weeks media release will surely drive prices even
higher.