Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Merlin Goldman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:26:38 +0100

Joyful celebration!!!
 Our goal is to provide PC and Macintosh lawful software and computer solutions of low cost for anyone's budget.
 Whether you're a corporate purchaser, a possessor of small-scale enterprise,
 or go shopping for your own personal computer, we believe that we'll help you.
 CHECK ALL OUR SOFTWARE
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/
Most popular products in sight:
*Acronis Recovery Expert Deluxe: Retail price this day - $49.99; Our just - $19.95
 *Macromedia Studio 8 for Mac: Retail price for today - $999.99; Our for this time - $99.95
 *Adobe InDesign CS3: Retail price this day - $699.00; Our just - $79.95
 *Macromedia Studio 8 for Mac: Retail price for this day - $999.99; Our just - $99.95
 *Adobe InDesign CS3: Retail price today - $699.00; Our only for today - $79.95
 *Adobe GoLive CS2: Retail price now - $399.00; Our only - $49.95
 *Microsoft Windows 2000 Server - Full Version: Retail price now - $725.00; Our only - $59.95
 *Macromedia Fontographer 4: Retail price for today - $105.95; Our for this time - $19.95
 COME TO US RIGHT NOW!
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/