Subject: Attn:Dear Contractor,

From: "Central Bank Of Nigeria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 04:08:53 +0600 (BDT)

Attn:Dear Contractor,

I am writing to inform you that you are one of the beneficiaries in the
ongoing compensation,from the federal government of Nigeria, in
conjunction with the UN, and WORLD BANK,based on the fact that EU and
AMERICAN
governmet requested that person like you who have not recieved their long
awaited fund should be compensated, this is why our dear bank was
instructed to pay you the sum of $1,297,000. and we are instructed to
credit the money in an ATM CARD, where it will be very easy and fast for
you to cash, to avoid delay and waste of time in your fund.

Upon your response to this email, we shall give you further
details on how and when your ATM CARD PARCEL will be posted to you.Again,
do reconfirm your house or office address where you want this PARCEL to be
sent to, and please do make sure you are sending your correct address, to
avoid it going into wrong hands.

Yours Sincerely,
Prof.Charles Soludo