Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:27:02 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    http://www.vasunoroy.cn
    Visit Diam0nd Reps today and get a terrific designer watch imitation for a uniquely low price. Our watches are the most sought-after in the market, offering you the best performance and unsurpassed quality while allowing you to choose from hundreds of models within dozens of brands!
    http://www.vasunoroy.cn
    So, what are you waiting for? Get that unique timepiece today at Diam0nd Reps!

- Done.

Subject: Winter quality watches offer
From: "Katy Collier" <[email-masked]>
To: <"[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], statements"@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:28:04 -0500

There's no time like the present, and isn't it time you got yourself a beautiful designer watch?  
http://www.vasunoroy.cn

Visit Diam0nd Reps today and get a terrific designer watch imitation for a uniquely low price. Our watches are the most sought-after in the market, offering you the best performance and unsurpassed quality while allowing you to choose from hundreds of models within dozens of brands!
http://www.vasunoroy.cn

So, what are you waiting for? Get that unique timepiece today at Diam0nd Reps!