Subject: [Srcomp] SRComp Friday Supplemental

From: "Darren Dukes (ddukes)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 12:11:36 +0000

Team. This is the link for today’s call at 8am ET, 9pm beijing, 2pm Brussels

Darren

________________________________
From: Darren Dukes <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 1:00:18 PM
To: Darren Dukes (ddukes) <[email-masked]>
Subject: (Forward to others) Webex meeting invitation: SRComp Friday Supplemental

You can forward this invitation to others.

Darren Dukes is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

Friday, March 5, 2021
8:00 AM  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Join meeting<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=mbc53bcf0e967189b0efee9027e603f49>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=mbc53bcf0e967189b0efee9027e603f49

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 186 842 3472
Meeting password: srcomp (772667 from phones)

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-408-525-6800,,1868423472#772667#<tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*1868423472%23772667%23*01*> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric meeting password.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=mc41ebc91061bdbc2141caffda372c903>

Join by video system, application or Skype for business
Dial [email-masked]<sip:[email-masked]>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com

---

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 20:48:24 +0800

Thanks a lot!

发件人: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Darren Dukes (ddukes)
发送时间: 2021年3月5日 20:12
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [Srcomp] SRComp Friday Supplemental

Team. This is the link for today’s call at 8am ET, 9pm beijing, 2pm
Brussels

Darren

  _____  

From: Darren Dukes <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 1:00:18 PM
To: Darren Dukes (ddukes) <[email-masked]>
Subject: (Forward to others) Webex meeting invitation: SRComp Friday
Supplemental 

 

Friday, March 5, 2021 

 

<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=mbc53bcf0e967189b0efee9027e603f49>
Join meeting

More ways to join:

 
<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=mbc53bcf0e967189b0efee9027e603f49>
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=mbc53bcf0e967189b0efee9027e603f49

Join by meeting number 

 

 <tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*1868423472%23772667%23*01*>
+1-408-525-6800,,1868423472#772667# Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

 

Join by phone

 
<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=mc41ebc91061bdbc2141caf
fda372c903> Global call-in numbers

Dial [email-masked]

 

Need help? Go to  <https://help.webex.com> https://help.webex.com

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 20:54:10 +0000

Sorry I missed the call.

From: Srcomp <[email-masked]> on behalf of Weiqiang Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, 5 March 2021 at 13:48
To: "'Darren Dukes (ddukes)'" <ddukes=[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Srcomp] 答复: SRComp Friday Supplemental

Thanks a lot!

Darren

Friday, March 5, 2021

More ways to join:

Join by meeting number

Join by phone

Join by video system, application or Skype for business
Dial [email-masked]<%20sip:[email-masked]>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.