Subject: Re: [Srcomp] [spring] SPRING agenda is posted

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 15:02:49 +0800

Dear Chairs,

SRCOMP DT had achieved some more progress on Requirement Draft. 

We hope to add all the existing items we’ve received and submitted a new
version of requirement draft when the submission window opens.

Could you move the SRCOMP slots to the second session?

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng

发件人: spring [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Pengshuping (Peng
Shuping)
发送时间: 2021年3月3日 18:18
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [spring] SPRING agenda is posted

Dear all, 

The agenda has been posted. Please let us know if you want to make any
changes. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-spring-02.txt 

Please upload your slides directly to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/spring or send them to
[email-masked]. 

Since we are the first session on Monday. So please upload your slides 24H
or 48H before the section. 

Thank you! 

Best regards, 

Shuping