Subject: [Srcomp] Procedural Questions

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 21:44:06 +0000

Weiqiang,

Sometime in the near future, could you announce an order in which Sections of the analysis document will be addressed?

Also, could we establish a point of etiquette that the proponent of a compression mechanism be allowed to prepare text for that mechanism. While this text may be challenged and negotiated by the group, allowing an opponent of the compression mechanism prepare the initial text leads to unnecessary contentiousness.

                                                                                         Ron

Juniper Business Use Only

---

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 15:23:50 +0800

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your good suggestions.

We can take some time today to discuss the two points in DT meeting.

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng

发件人: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Ron Bonica
发送时间: 2021年3月24日 05:44
收件人: srcomp
主题: [Srcomp] Procedural Questions

Weiqiang,

Sometime in the near future, could you announce an order in which Sections
of the analysis document will be addressed? 

Also, could we establish a point of etiquette that the proponent of a
compression mechanism be allowed to prepare text for that mechanism. While
this text may be challenged and negotiated by the group, allowing an
opponent of the compression mechanism prepare the initial text leads to
unnecessary contentiousness.

Ron