Subject: Brand New E-Mail pager for FR-EE!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 08:50:36 -0600

Brand New E-Mail pager for FREE!

   No long term contract
   No activation fee
   No big prepayment of airtime
   No credit check

   PAGING AMERICA is going to give you absolutely Free the Brand new Motorola
   Accessmate E-Mail display pager. This is the top of the line PCS technology
   pager made today. This side viewable display pager has a retail value of
   $189.00and comes with its own e-mail address so you can receive your e-mails
   as well as alpha-numeric and numeric messages instantly where ever you are.
   Your new e-mail pager has features like 50,000 character memory, message time
   stamping, automatic garbled message correction, beeps or vibrates,
   incandescent backlight, saved message folder, a unique never out of range
   feature that allows your pager to retrieve messages sent earlier when your
   pager was out of range or turned completely off. You can also receive
   weather, news and sports .The Motorola e-mail pager is very small and uses
   only a single double A battery. All we ask before we ship you your Free pager
   is for you to allow us to provide the airtime for you. There is no long term
   contract or credit check. Airtime is month to month and can be cancelled at
   any time. This pager will comes pre-programmed with its own e-mail address as
   well as a local telephone number to receive numeric pages. This pager comes
   with a complete 30 day money back guarantee, if after receiving this pager
   you're not completely happy, send it back and receive a full refund.

   For immediate delivery call Paging America at toll free at 877-699-8545

Brand New E-Mail pager for FREE!

   No long term contract
   No activation fee
   No big prepayment of airtime
   No credit check

   PAGING AMERICA is going to give you absolutely Free the Brand new Motorola