Subject: include me!

From: "hitesh ruparel" <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Feb 2001 23:28:05 -0000

dear sir..

i would like information on ssm as it is my area of interest...

Kindly add me to this one...

thanx

cheers
hitesh

_____________________________________________________
Chat with your friends as soon as they come online. Get Rediff Bol at
http://bol.rediff.com

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:56:06 -0800 (PST)

> Kindly add me to this one...

See

    http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ssm-charter.html

on how to subscribe, see

   http://www.aciri.org/fenner/mcast/ssm/html-archive/

for an archive of the mailing list.

Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toerless Eckert                  cisco Systems Inc.
Software Engineer IP Multicast   125 Rio Robles (Building N)
IOS Network Protocols            San Jose, 95134 CA, USA
E-Mail:  [email-masked]        Tel: +1 408 853 5856, FAX: +1 408 526 4952