Subject: MAJOR STOCK PLAY at $0.14 !!!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 05:56:45 -0400

MAJOR STOCK PLAY

AMER GROUP INC (OTC BB:AMCG)
Current Price:  $0.14
52 week high:  $10.00

This coming Tuesday AMCG will be profiled by a major
newsletter. Huge volume and a strong increase in price
is expected for several days.

We feel that AMCG is currently oversold and with a
52 week high of $10.00 per share there is tremendous
upside potential!!!

for details go to
http://quote.yahoo.com/q?s=amcg.ob&d=t

DISCLAIMER: hotstocks cautions that stocks are high-risk
investments and that some or all investment dollars can be
lost. We suggest you consult a professional investment advisor
before purchasing any stock. All opinions expressed in this
newsletter are the opinions of hotstocks.  We own shares in
the mentioned company and may sell at any time. We recommend you
use the information found here as an initial starting point for
conducting your own research and conduct your own due
diligence on the featured company in order to determine your
own personal opinion of the company before investing. 

for removal from this newsletter email [email-masked]