Subject: Stay Home Every Day #7E08

From: "Greg Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:49:56 -0500

NEW COMPANY SEEKS REPS! 
             NEW Women's Product Mentioned On Oprah 
                  CALL NOW...1-800-266-7240 ext. 2714
     Leave Your Info After The 3 Minute SIZZLE Message 

Dear Opportunity Seeker, 

They say that two genuine opportunities come to us in a lifetime.
Well...Here  is one of them. Back in 1999 when a major pharmaceutical
company developed  the little blue pill...it left many sexually 
unsatisfied women  asking..."Where's Mine?".  A well known OBGYN of 
22+ years has developed a product that is Sexy, Profitable, Discreet 
and actually works on the majority of women. 

"Did you know that the Sexual Dysfunction Product  industry did over
$1 BILLION in sales last year with the little blue pill alone?" Do
YOU
Want A Piece? 

Here is why we feel this opportunity is HUGE! 
      * 43% of Adult women could use it. 
      * Its a BILLION Dollar Industry 
      * Product is all natural 
      * Product is gaining BRAND Recognition by being mentioned on 
        shows such as Oprah, EXTRA, and many many local evening NEWS 

                                     reports as we speak. All of
which had POSITIVE feedback to 
        report back to their viewers 
      * Highly Profitable...Many REPS are making $750 to $5000 a week
! 
        Some are already making a consistent 5 figure check each and 
        every week. 
      * Low startup cost 
      * Its over the counter, and does NOT need a prescription. 
      * Average of 1 out of every 20 people that are signing up to 
        become distributors are in the medical profession, Doctors,  
                                                                     
                                                         Nurses,
Nurses Aides, etc.      
      * GROUND FLOOR Opportunity- It just started Jan 22, 2001. 
      * Company is a subsidiary of a PUBLICLY traded company that has

        been on NASDAQ and around for over 10 years. 

           CALL NOW...1-800-266-7240 ext. 2714
Leave Your Info After The 3 Minute SIZZLE Message

********************************************************************
If you have never requested more information on Bizops please remove
at:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*********************************************************************