Subject: FREE DirecTV Satellite with FREE Installation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:40:17 -0400

Free

DirecTV
Satellite

TV System

with Free Installation

It's Never Been Easier to Get a FREE Satellite TV System

See what's really going on around the world. Watch 100's of  channels
of Digital Broadcast quality television on your own FREE* RCA Direct T.V
satellite television system. This new Digital satellite systems use's an
18 inch satellite dish antenna.

For a limited time you can have this top of the line Digital Satellite
System for only FREE* ! All you do is pay the shipping. We'll even include
Free basic installation.  This NEW RCA DRD 420 digital satellite
system has on screen program and Local guide, stereo CD sound and infrared
remote.

All you have to do is call us to arrange delivery and order the channels
you want to receive. Satellite television offers 100's of channels of all
digital broadcast video quality, movies, sports, specials, network ,
cables channels and more all with CD audio stereo sound. You may even get
local channels now.

Don't miss this offer, it's only available while
supplies last.

Call

1-626-440-1747

Now!

This strictly limited-time offer will
enable you to enjoy hundreds of channels of movies, sports, pay-per-view
events and more - TV as it's meant to be, with digital quality audio and
video!

To be taken off the list send email to here