Subject: ReMIME-Version: 1.0 (generated by SEMI 1.14.3 - "Ushinoya")

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:38:22 -0400 (EDT)

Just FYI.

>>>>> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 05:50:37 -0400 (EDT)
>>>>> [email-masked] said:

> > Note that unix IGMPv3 support is currently available for
> > FreeBSD only. Solaris and Linux don't support IGMPv3.
>
> It may be better to announce it here as well.
> 
> IGMPv3 host-side kernel implementation for NetBSD-current has been
> available.
> 
> <http://www-sop.inria.fr/planete/Hitoshi.Asaeda/igmpv3>

The above patch is merged into the KAME snaps (NetBSD and FreeBSD-4)
from this week.

If you'd like to use it, please get the snap from the following URL
and rebuild the kernel with "IGMPV3" config option (it is disabled by
default).
	ftp://ftp.kame.net/pub/kame/snap/kame-20020722-netbsd152-snap.tgz
	ftp://ftp.kame.net/pub/kame/snap/kame-20020722-freebsd46-snap.tgz
		(ported the above NetBSD implementation into FreeBSD)

Thanks,
----
SUZUKI, Shinsuke @ KAME Project