Subject: igmpv3 host-side implementation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 05:50:37 -0400 (EDT)

# [email-masked] should not be used when you post, since it
# seems only to accept mails from internal user or customer.

> Note that unix IGMPv3 support is currently available for
> FreeBSD only. Solaris and Linux don't support IGMPv3.

It may be better to announce it here as well.

IGMPv3 host-side kernel implementation for NetBSD-current has been
available.

<http://www-sop.inria.fr/planete/Hitoshi.Asaeda/igmpv3>

This implementation is independent from others.
I'd believe lots of improvements have been done in it.
It requires more test, but it provides complete IGMPv3 including
INCLUDE/EXCLUDE state transition, Basic/Advanced APIs, and so on. I
(we) have been working for it to be stable. Supporting other OSes and
other versions are on going. In addition, I've started implementing
MLDv2 based on my IGMPv3 implementation.

For more information, please read README file linked from an above
page.
--
Hitoshi Asaeda