Subject: Unauthorized charge to your credit card

From: "KeyBank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:47:05 +0200

KeyBank - Unauthorized charge to your
credit card

Dear Key Bank customer. Please read this
message and follow it's instructions.

Unauthorized Account Access
We recently
reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized ATM based
transaction on your account. Therefore as a preventive measure
we have temporary limited your access to sensitive Key Bank
features.

To ensure that your account is not compromised
please login to Key Bank Online Banking and Investing by
clicking this
link, verify your identify and your online
accounts will be reactivated by our system.

To get started, please click the link below:

https://accounts2.keybank.com/ib2/enroll_jsp/pageStart.jsp

Important information from Key Bank.
This
e-mail contains information directly related to your account
with us, other services to witch you have subscribed, and/or any
application you may have submitted.
Key Bank and its service
providers are committed to protecting your privacy and ask you
not to send sensitive account information through e-mail.

_______________________________________________________________________

For help, call us at 1-800-KEY2YOU® (1-800-539-2968).

Member FDIC

SOKNOUPXVWDLMHSTEEQIUZWCXDSIGKWWFCHWXK