Subject: we catch the breakouts on the charts for you

From: "Gus Shirley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:52:10 -0600

Traders' Monthly Alert
January Pick (BMXG) exploded from .20 to 2.07,
a gain of over 900% in 6 days (1/18 - 1/24)!

Our next pick is an incredible find that will 
outperform all others based on their solid 
numbers, huge sales backlog,$2 Billion in 
financing, low outstanding shares, and a deal
with Chinese Government-run companies totaling 
$10 Billion!

Urgent Buy at any Price:
Global Environmental Energy Corp.
OTCBB - GEEC
Current Price - 1.90
Running To - 6.00

GEEC is CBS Marketwatch.com's #1 Best Performer in the DJ 
Diversified Industrials Index in the last 2 months. This 
is a Dow Jones Industry Index that also contains 3M, GE, 
and Honeywell. 

We are sending this URGENT INVESTOR BULLETIN REVEALING THE 
MOST UNDERVALUED PICK ON THE OTCBB to our millions of 
subscribers for substantial profits immediately! 
GEEC has experienced a recent spike in price and volume 
indicating heavy accumulation of shares. This is a sign of 
even bigger things to come for this emerging world leader 
in the conversion of waste materials into electrical energy, 
an industry with such high global demand that it is impossible 
to assign a value to the size of the market.

GEEC is utilizing the unique proprietary technology of their 
Biosphere Process System for the disposal of a wide variety 
of waste products at 5 to 7 tons per hour, making a major 
impact on the global waste problem. This profitable and 
environmentally safe process converts into clean, "green" 
electricity such waste materials as Municipal Solid Waste, 
agricultural wastes, forestry wastes, medical wastes, 
industrial wastes, sewage sludge, shale oil, sour natural 
gas, and the huge market of used tires.

GEEC generates 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour of electricity 
from the waste conversion on a continuous basis which is 
then sold to replenish the local or national grid.

The Biosphere Process succeeds in filling an urgent worldwide 
need for cost-effective renewable energy sources and a 
corresponding universal need to solve critical problems in the 
disposal of waste. GEEC has secured international acceptance 
for a revolutionary product designed to significantly impact 
the global waste problem while a major push for generating 
electricity from alternative sources continues to be the hot 
topic due to shortages and massive power failures.

GEEC just announced a $10 Billion, 5-year joint venture with 
Chinese Government-operated companies, including Yanzhou Coal 
Mining (NYSE - YZC, $74). The deal is structured to have 1,300 
GEEC Biosphere Systems deployed throughout China to fulfill 
an urgent need for waste disposal and energy generation, two 
critical areas for a country with a population exceeding 1.3 
billion people. As China's rapid economic advance continues, 
a shortfall of 500 million kilowatts exists annually, prompting 
periodic blackouts in all Chinese Provinces. GEEC is in line 
to profit substantially while providing relief from unmanageable 
Municpal Solid Waste disposal and simultaneously helping China 
meet its energy needs.

The forecast for GEEC is crystal clear, and this is just the tip 
of the iceberg for this emerging worldwide leader where shares 
should be added immediately to every portfolio. We expect a 
continuous flow of huge news announcements while shares still 
represent an uncommon value for a Company of this caliber. Look 
for the continuation of strong positive developments that will 
ignite GEEC, which earns our highest rating for the most 
explosive gains on Wall Street.

Traders' Monthly Alert (TMA) is not a registered investment 
advisor or broker dealer. Certain statements contained in this 
newsletter may be forward-looking statements within the meaning 
of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such 
terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", and "intend" or 
similar terms may identify these statements. Past performance 
is not an indicator of future results. This is not an offer to 
buy or sell securities. TMA is an independent publication that 
was paid nine thousand dollars by a third party for the 
continuing coverage and dissemination of this company information. 
Investors are advised to seek proper guidance from a financial 
advisor or a registered financial broker. Investors should use 
the information provided in this newsletter as a starting point 
for gathering additional information on the profiled company to 
allow the investor to form their own opinion regarding investment. 
Investing in micro-cap securities is highly speculative and 
carries an extremely high degree of risk and may result in the 
loss of some or all of the investment.