Subject: Unauthorized charge to your credit card

From: "Charter One Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:35:36 +0200

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics,
click here to view

Dear Charter One
customer,

We recently reviewed you account, and we suspect an unauthorized ATM
and/ or PIN-based point of sale transactions on your account.
Protecting your account is our primary concern. Therefore, as a
preventive measure we have temporary limited your access to sensitive
Charter One Bank features. To ensure that your account is not compromised,
simply fallow the instructions below to confirm your identity as
a customer of Charter One Bank.

Login to your Charter One Online Banking with your
Charter One login id
and password.

Confirm your identity as a card member of
Charter One.

View your transaction history and report suspicious activity or any
unauthorized charge.*

https://www.charteronebank.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx

If you are not enrolled for Charter One Online Banking
get started
today! Complete the steps below and take advantage of our online
services
today!

Go to

https://www.charteronebank.com and
enroll for Charter One Online Banking.

Select your account: Personal Accounts, Business Accounts,
Credit Card Premiere Line or Credit Line Only.

After your enrollment process is complete you will be able to
access
your account.

https://www.charteronebank.com/enrollment/enrollment.aspx

It's that easy. If you still need assistance, just click
the "Help" button within Internet Banking, or
contact us. We're here to help you 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week.

*Please do not replay to this message. Mail sent to
this
address cannot be answered.

*For assistance, log to your Charter One Bank
account and chose the "HELP" link in the header of any
page.

At Charter One Bank, protecting your privacy is our
priority. For your safety, we will never request your PIN, Personal ID
or
Password via an email and recommend that you do not share this
information with anyone, at any time. Sharing these details gives the
recipient full access to your account. If you receive a fraudulent
email,
please forward it to us at

[email-masked] or call Charter One Bank.

If you no
longer
wish to receive emails regarding your Internet Banking set-up, you may
unsubscribe (this will not affect your
ability to receive alerts via email)..

FOXCREGBJDSVEJYOSFGXWCIKXWFNWSUZXJTUBO