Subject: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED!.

From: "Mrs.Suha Arafat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:36:02 +0000

Dear Friend,

This mail may not be surprising to you if you have
been following current events in the international media
with reference to the Middle East and Palestine in
particular.  

I am Mrs. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the
Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris. Since
his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been
thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation,
frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership
of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and 
the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to
physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is
so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in
the country at the moment. 

You must have heard over the media reports and the
Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret
bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge
sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I
have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt
Palestine Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered
by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5
Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to
make me poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community
has no regards for woman, more importantly when the woman is
from a christian background, hence my desire for a foreign
assistance. 

I have deposited the sum of 21 million dollars with a
Financial firm in Europe whose name is withheld for
now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you
could receive this fund into your bank account for safe
keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement will
be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence
should be strictly on email alone because our government has
tapped all my lines and are monitoring all my moves. 

In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for
our mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your
Percentage share of the $21,000,000 that will be kept
in your position for a while and invested in your name
for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come off
age and take full responsibility of her Family
Estate/inheritance. 

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that
comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am
going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of
the legacy we keep for our children. 

In case you don't accept please do not let me out to
the security and international media as I am giving you
this information in total trust and confidence I will
greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. 
Please expedite action. 

Yours sincerely,

Suha Arafat

___________________________________________________________

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/