Subject: Winnings!!!

From: "Micro Lottery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:18:42 -0500

MICRO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL - PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM
ADDRESS: DAALWIJK 813, 1102 AA,
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.
REF: MLI/PP2005-001
BATCH: 5300/P25/FC
ATTENTION:

                RE AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE: MLI

This is to announce today, 23rd February, 2005 result of winners of our
yearly SCIENTIFIC LOTTERY GAME PROMOTION held on 28th of January, 2005.
Your email address attached to ticket number 05-765204AC; with serial
number 00349 draw the lucky numbers 5-9-31-20, and consequently won the
lottery in category A. You are therefore entitled to a cash award
US$2,000,000 (Two Million US Dollars), file REF NO. MLI/PP2005-001. This is
from total prize money of US$22, 000,000.00 shared among the international
winners in our category A-C.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
15,000 company email addresses and 35,000,000 individual email addresses
from across the Globe as part of International Promotional Program, which
is conducted annually. CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now in custody of a
Financial Security company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the mix
up of some email addresses, we ask that you keep this award strictly from
public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted
to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

This lottery program was organized by our group of philanthropist promoted
and sponsored by Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc, eminent personalities
like the sultan of Brunei, Multi Choice and other corporate
Organisations.This lottery program was organized to improving the use of
computer software's and for the benefit of every Microsoft user.
To begin your claim, please contact your file processing officer:

MR Frits Hartgers, 
OF MICRO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Email:  [email-masked] OR [email-masked]
TEL:  + 31 617 624 035

Kind Regards.
MRS. MIRJAM VAN BUREN
DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM