Subject: Multiple password failures!

From: "WAMU Online Banking " <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:33:32 +0100

Dear Washington Mutual Customer,

We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto
your Online Banking account, and multiple password failures were
present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm your account
information to us. If this is not completed by February 23,
2005,

we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have
been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in
this manner.

To confirm your Online Banking records click here:

https://login.personal.wamu.com/logon/logon.asp?dd=1

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of
the entire
Washington Mutual
system. Thank you for attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

The Washington Mutual Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your
Washington Mutual account
and choose
the "Help" link in the header of any page.

Investor
Relations | Privacy | Security | About
Our Site | Site
Map | About Email Fraud