Subject: our returns on profiled companies is unmatched

From: "Kim Villegas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 00:18:37 +0600

Urgent Buy Recommendation
OTC: ACNI
American IDC Corp. to make Millions with Launch of 
Broadband Internet TV, Technologically Superior 
to AOL TV Clips and Movie Trailers

Price: .04
Immediate Breakout: .15 in 5 days

ACNI is the Internet Success story for 2005 making them the 
hottest undervalued _st0ck_ at this price level where shares 
are ready to explode on huge investor attention.

ACNI has completed the worldwide launch of its revolutionary 
Broadband Internet Television, solidifying explosive revenues 
for this proprietary video technology powerhouse. 

ACNI is positioned much like today's cable TV giants that 
invested heavily in their technology over 20 years ago and are 
now earning a thousand times over what was initially spent each 
year from their current subscribers.

The driving force behind ACNI's technology that enables streaming 
24/7 Broadband Internet Television, by comparison, is more highly 
sophisticated than the partial movie trailers or 15-second clips 
from "Top TV Moments" shown by AOL to subscribers. Combine the 
fact that ACNI is continuously providing thousands of revenue 
generating Hollywood classic movies, with expanding content of 
Sports, Music, Educational, Television Series, and Children's 
Programming, clearly provides a superior cutting-edge advantage 
keeping the Company at the forefront in the fastest growing sector 
of the Internet.

ACNI's programming through its 100% Company-owned network,
E-TVHollywood, is the first full-screen Broadband Digital 
streaming channel on the Internet in High-Definition 
(HD) Quality.
The technological breakthrough that supplies the groundwork for 
record setting multi-millions for ACNI is powered by MPEG2 using 
movie industry code which allows for the necessary transcoding into 
video for Broadband.

ACNI is the perfect play for explosive short-term gains with a small 
float estimated at under 20 million shares and a market value at 
around $1.5 million. We expect massive block buying with record 
setting price and volume breakouts. We are advising urgent 
accumulation by our subscribers as huge news is due to be released 
that will send share prices soaring.

Required Info- This is an independent news-letter with the goal of 
giving readers the necessary knowledge to make rational and profitable 
decisions. This publication does not provide an analysis of the 
company's financial position and is not an offer to buy or sell 
securities. Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk. 
It is recommended that any investment should be made after consulting 
with your investment advisor and after reviewing the financial 
statements of the company. The information presented in this online 
report is believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be assured. 
Past performance does not insure similar future results. The publisher 
has received fifteen thousand dollars from an unaffiliated third party 
with respect to the preparation of this special online report as an 
effort to build awareness for American IDC Corp. The information 
reported herein contains future-looking statements and information 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including 
statements regarding expected continual growth of the featured 
company. Future-looking statements are based on expectations, 
estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that 
involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual 
results to differ materially from those presently anticipated.