Subject: Your Parcel With FedEx Courier Service .... Contact Immediately

From: "FEDEX COURIER SERVICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:49:28 +0300 (IDT)

Greetings!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for  your Confirm able
Bank Draft of $800.000.00USD (Eight Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars),but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and
deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, West Africa, I travelled out
of the country for a 4 Months Course and I will not come back till end
of July 2008.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE as soon
as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because
of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the
delivering Charge,Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the
Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist
attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver
your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (288.00 US)
Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the  Courier Company so far.
Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except
288.00US Dollars.

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when
you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the
FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your  Draft with this
information bellow;

Contact Person: Mr.Damian kings.
Email Address: [email-masked]
Telephone: +2347037748368

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct
telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and
ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your
package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this
mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security
Keeping fee of 288.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should
also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Katie D. Batla.