Subject: Work and Earn 10% From Home/Office

From: "office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:08:48 +0600

Dongguan Yueming Laser Technology Co., Ltd
Xianyong Station(107 National Way), 
Wanjiang District, 
Dongguan City, 
Guangdong Province China
+819012036212

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Represent Dongguan Yueming Laser Technology Co., Ltd. Based at Xianyong Station(107 
National Way), Wanjiang District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province China . Our 
company is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the development, production, and 
sales of laser machinery, we export into the Canada/America and parts Europe. What 
we really require is someone who can represent this company in America and  Canada . 
We have been having problems with clients in these regions because they are politely 
refusing to pay for Shipments on one excuse or the other so we need a Representative 
that can assist us in clearing our money in their respective countries. 

Most of our customers pay out in cheques and we do not have an account in your 
country that will clear this money. It is upon this note that we seek your 
assistance as our representative in your country. Be informed that as our 
representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for the Company 
and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. 

The second thing required of you would be for you to establish a relationship on 
behalf of our company with other industries in your Country so that we can have new 
ideas and directions.

This job is rather easy and does not require a lot of expertise. If you are 
interested in this business offer, please email me on this email address below with 
the details: 

Name: Mrs. Mandy Liu
Email:[email-masked]

1.FULL NAMES: 
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
3.STATE: 
4.COUNTRY: 
5.SEX:
6.COMPANY NAME:
7.OCCUPATION AND POST HELD:
8.PHONE NUMBER:
9.E-MAIL ADDRESS:

Very Respectfully,
Mrs. Mandy Liu, 
President,
Dongguan Yueming Laser Technology Co., Ltd