Subject: [stir] Apologies .. the gods of email are not similing on me this AM

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:25:06 -0400

+1 

-----Original Message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Stephen Kent

Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:56 AM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: [stir] comment on draft-jennings-stir-rfc4474bis-00

Jon, Cullen and Eric:

In reading this doc I noted that it devotes a lot of text to describing
support for what seems to be AoR-style SIP IDs, rather than just the TEL SIP
ID. 

I thoughtthat the WG had decided to put off discussion of the former, and
focus only on the latter ID type, initially. By trying to make this doc
incorporate both types of IDs it seems to dilute the focus, and make for a
much more complex discussion.

Steve

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting
Chairman of the Board of Directors SIP Forum
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
< <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype-linkedin-facebook: rshockey101
http//www.sipforum.org

"Money is the answer, what is the question?" tm