Subject: [stir] Feedback on LS1353

From: 晨张 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:51:11 +0800

Dear All:

How do you do again!

I am Chen Zhang, also one editor of X.ticsc.

X.ticsc has no intension to violate or duplicate the outcomes of other
SDOs. I was also involved in one study project of 3GPP to anti spoofed
call.

The scenario of X.ticsc is that: the operator A won't be resposible for the
truth of the identity  of one outgoing call while sending it to operator B.
Then the identity of the incoming call to operator B may be impersonated or
not,   and what can operator B do to verify the ID security of the incoming
call and to secure its customers?

This scenario happens a lot in the real world currently.

Therefore, It was planned to let X.ticsc focusing on a limited network
area, that is, the visited network of VoLTE. And X.ticsc won't provide a
perfect technical solution but a improved one with limited cost to get the
customers in better secure situation. We also hope a unique perfect
solution will be adopted in near future globally. But before that, X.ticsc
can solve the risk partly at least.

Any comments is welcome!

Best Regards!

Chen Zhang

China Mobile Group Design Institute

+86 0 13810642906 <+86%200%2013810642906>

[email-masked]
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml',[email-masked]');>

---

From: 晨张 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:39:15 +0800

Dear All:

How do you do again!

Any comments is welcome!

Best Regards!

Chen Zhang