Subject: [stir] Reminder: STIR WG Virtual Interim Meeting: May 27, 2016

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 10:07:30 -0500

Our interim call is this Friday.

I expect to focus primarily on the three drafts called out below.

Additionally, if you have not already read

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-stir-rtcweb-identity/

please do so before the call. There are some questions and suggestions, 
particularly in section 3, that we are likely to discuss as part of 
talking about the three drafts below.

RjS

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[stir] STIR WG Virtual Interim Meeting: May 27, 2016
Date: 	Thu, 28 Apr 2016 09:42:22 -0700
From: 	IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked]

The Secure Telephone Identity Revisited (STIR) WG will hold a virtual
interim meeting on May 27th at 10am Pacific US/ 1pm Eastern US/ 1700 UTC
for two hours.

Call in details are available on the STIR WG list here:
<http://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/stir/KiRbsF4XoJVsLP4LwAE1RHV4qkc>

The interim will focus on finishing the group's work on these three
drafts:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-rfc4474bis/>
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-passport/>
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-certificates/>

Please watch the STIR list for finer agenda detail.

_______________________________________________
stir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stir