Subject: [stir] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-ietf-stir-passport-10: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 18:38:45 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-stir-passport-10: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-passport/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for a very well written example of how to use some of the JOSE
work.

In section 9.1 there's another nit that was not identified (that I can
see) by other reviewers.

This section demonstrate the deterministic JSON 
s/demonstrate/demonstrates/