Subject: [storm] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) SAM 

    Author(s)     : F. Knight, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-02.txt
    Pages         : 19
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
       Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) is a SCSI 
       transport protocol that maps the SCSI family of protocols onto 
       TCP/IP.  RFC 3720 defines the iSCSI protocol.  The current iSCSI 
       protocol (RFC 3720 and RFC 5048) is based on the SAM-2 version of 
       the SCSI family of protocols). This document defines additions 
       and changes to the iSCSI protocol to enabled additional features 
       that were added to the SCSI family of protocols through SAM-3, 
       SAM-4, and SAM-5. 
        
       This document updates RFC 3720 and RFC 5048 and the text in this 
       document supersedes the text in RFC 3720 and RFC 5048 when the 
       two differ. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.