Subject: [storm] RFC 6173 on Definitions of Managed Objects for the Internet Fibre Channel Protocol (iFCP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:13:34 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6173

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    the Internet Fibre Channel Protocol (iFCP) 
        Author:     P. Venkatesen, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 63695
        Obsoletes:  RFC4369

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6173.txt

This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) objects to
monitor and control the Internet Fibre Channel Protocol (iFCP) gateway
instances and their associated sessions, for use with network
management protocols.

This document obsoletes RFC 4369.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC