Subject: [Stox] Post-WGLC Review: draft-ietf-stox-chat

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:57:00 -0600

HI all,

I've reviewed the document and believe it's ready to progress with a few
changes/minor nits fixed:

1) Section 3.    The text related to F6 uses the term MSRP user agent. That
term isn't used at all in RFC 4975, in particular since an MSRP user
doesn't have to be a SIP User agent.  I would suggest to just reword as
follows:
OLD
   Romeo can then send a reply using his MSRP user agent.
NEW
   Romeo can then send a reply using his MSRP client.

2) Section 4.  The numbered references to Fx are off by one starting with
Example 16:, which should be F7 and not F8.  F9 should be F8 and F10 should
be F9.

3) Section 9.  RFC 4975 should be referenced for security for MSRP rather
than RFC 3428.

4) References.  RFC 3428 should be removed as a reference as MSRP/RFC 4975
is entirely independent of the MESSAGE/RFC 3428.

Regards,
Mary.