Subject: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:12:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Groupchat
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Saul Ibarra
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-08.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2014-11-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of instant messages in the context of a multiparty chat
   session among users of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and
   users of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
   Specifically, this document defines a mapping between the SIP-based
   Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) and the XMPP Multi-User Chat
   (MUC) extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-groupchat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 20:17:49 -0700

This version is my attempt at addressing the careful reviews that Ben 
Campbell provided.

Peter

On 11/21/14, 8:12 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> stox mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stox
>