Subject: [Stox] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis-01.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:13:35 -0700

I fixed the CSeq values...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis-01.txt
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:12:37 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>, Peter Saint-Andre 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter Saint-Andre and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis
Revision:	01
Title:		Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and 
the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence
Document date:	2015-02-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		27
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis-01

Abstract:
    This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for the
    exchange of presence information between the Session Initiation
    Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
    (XMPP).  This document obsoletes RFC 7248.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://andyet.com/