Subject: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 16:53:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-08-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of presence information between the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
   (XMPP).  This document obsoletes RFC 7248.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-7248bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 07:38:23 -0600

Revisions to address feedback from Markus and Ben.

Gentlemen, does this version meet your needs?

Peter

On 8/11/15 5:53 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> stox mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stox
>

---

From: "Isomaki Markus (Nokia-TECH/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 13:44:40 +0000

Hi,

Yes, it looks to me correct now.

Markus

> -----Original Message-----
> From: stox [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Peter Saint-Andre -
> &yet
> Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 4:38 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-05.txt
> 
> >          Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and
> the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence
> > Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
> > submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
> >

---

From: Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:35:43 +0200

FWIW, I looked at the diff and it looks good to me.

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects